Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Mackie MRS10 10 in. Powered Studio Subwoofertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Mackie MRS10 10 in. Powered Studio Subwoofer$439.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Active studio subwoofer with adjustable crossover.
Optimizing features include an adjustable crossover to dial in the right amount of low end for your studio plus a polarity switch to make sure your mix is always in phase. With foot-switchable bypass functionality, MRS10 can be muted while returning your monitors to full range at the push of a button. When your mix has some serious low end that needs to be heard, look no further than the MRS10.
- Extended low end for your studio, perfect for electronic music, hip-hop and more
- Designed for responsive and accurate low frequency reproduction
- 120 watts of Class A/B amplification
- 10 in. glass aramid composite woofer
- Shelf-ported for satisfying, deep low end
- Stereo XLR and TRS connection offer input flexibility
- Stereo XLR and TRS outputs for connection to mains
- Adjustable 40Hz to 180Hz crossover point
- Included footswitch bypasses the subwoofer and returns monitors to full range
- Professional all-wood cabinet design built to last and look great in any studio
- Vibration-absorbing rubber feet minimize undesirable resonances
The perfect add-on to studios that record bass-prominent program material.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.