Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Mackie XR Series XR624 6.5 in. Professional Studio Monitortrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Compact with accurate low frequency response.
- Logarithmic waveguide provides balanced sound across the frequency spectrum
- ELP™ Bass Reflex System for increased output and extended low-frequency
- 1 in. black anodized aluminum tweeter reveals fine details and upper harmonics
- 6.5 in. Kevlar woofer offers fast transient recovery for accurate low frequency
- Specially designed internal bracing reduces distortion and enhances clarity
- 160 W bi-amplified Class-D amplification (100LF / 60HF)
- Frequency response: 45 Hz – 22 kHz
- Optimize XR monitors for your sound and mixing environment
- Adjustable acoustic space filters maintain flat response in typical placement
- HF filter applies boost or cut to compensate for dull or bright rooms
- LF filter rolls of the low end to simulate smaller speakers for reference
- Eco-friendly auto turn-off / turn-on
- Black wood grain finish for a classic studio feel
- Included isolation pad reduces unwanted resonance and improves bass response
Order today. The latest version of a popular monitor series.
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.