- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Magix DVD Architect Pro 6.0
- Write a Review
- Product J06855
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Experience high-quality, professional disc authoring with DVD Architect Pro. Its clean, drag-and-drop interface, powerful layout, and incredible auth...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Author DVD or Blu-ray Disc media.
Experience high-quality, professional disc authoring with DVD Architect Pro. Its clean, drag-and-drop interface, powerful layout, and incredible authoring tools make it easy to develop dynamic menu-based Blu-ray Disc and DVD projects. Create multi-menu projects with movies, picture slideshows, and music compilations.
Professional DVD layout and design
Author menu-based and single-title DVD and Blu-ray Disc projects using preset backgrounds, motion menus, buttons, and effects. In addition to these presets, you can import your own layered Photoshop (PSD) files for use as backgrounds, buttons, and graphics. Enable your DVD content to play back in a loop, hold, or time out at the end of a scene.
Easy DVD preview
The Preview window enables you to preview your project on a simulated television screen with a virtual remote control. Use the buttons on the remote control to navigate and playback your project.
36 HD menu templates
Start projects quickly by using one of the available high-definition 16:9 menu templates.
MainConcept Blu-ray Disc rendering
Blu-ray render templates for the MainConcept encoder are included. The encoder supports variable bit rates, with maximum bit rate of 40Mbps and average bit rate of 25Mbps.
Includes Dolby Digital Pro Encoder
Encode to stereo or 5.1 surround .AC3 file format with all the flexibility provided by the Dolby Digital certified Pro encoder.
Disc burning technology
DVD Architect Pro can use the Microsoft Image Mastering API (IMAPI) disc drivers which offer increased drive support and stability while burning DVD and Blu-ray Disc projects.
Buttons on video
Add a button hotspot over video and control its placement, duration, and link. This creates an interactive experience for end users, allowing them to navigate to alternate media related to a specific scene on your disc.
Extensive video and audio support
DVD Architect Pro software supports today's popular video and audio formats such as AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and AVCHD so you can make a DVD or Blu-ray Disc that will play on almost any DVD/BD player or DVD/BD-capable computer.
DVD Architect Pro software supports the ability to create and run scripts in final DVD designs. With scripting, you can build robust interactivity into your projects.
Keyframes and transformation
Add keyframes to the DVD Architect Pro timeline to animate objects such as buttons and graphics. You can also use keyframes to control pan/crop attributes over time.
Import chapter markers and subtitles
Vegas Pro 12 chapter markers can be imported into DVD Architect Pro software as chapter points for quick scene creation. Apply a name to each region in your Vegas project and then export the names as a text file, which can be imported into DVD Architect Pro software as frame-accurate subtitles.
Enable various parental control settings within the project properties of DVD Architect Pro. These settings restrict a DVD's playback to match parental control levels set in the user's DVD player, as set by the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA):
- Professional DVD layout and design
- Easy DVD preview
- 36 HD menu templates
- MainConcept Blu-ray Disc rendering
- Includes Dolby Digital Pro Encoder
- Disc burning technology
- Add a button hotspot over video
- Extensive video and audio support
- DVD scripting
- Keyframes and transformation
- Import chapter markers and subtitles
- Parental control
Put the final professional touch to your movies, order DVD Architecht Pro today!
- Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit SP2, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, or Windows 8.1 64-bit operating system
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- 512 MB GPU memory
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.51 (included on application disc)
- Apple QuickTime 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
- GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering require an OpenCL-supported NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU with 512MB memory or more. (please see the GPU acceleration page for more detailed specifications and driver requirements)