- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Magix Samplitude 9.0 Classic
- Write a Review
- Product 700721
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Samplitude is one of the most successful solutions for audio and MIDI recording, editing & mastering on the PC. The new version provides you with lot...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Samplitude is one of the most successful solutions for audio and MIDI recording, editing & mastering on the PC. The new version provides you with lots of innovations based around the new Hybrid Audio Engine. Improvements to the internal audio effects have been carefully implemented throughout. With the Score Editor for Samplitude Professional, the VSTi Manager for Samplitude Professional and Classic as well as the MAGIX plug-ins, you now have even more MIDI and VST features to choose from. The newly integrated Track Editor along with the advanced display options make sure that track handling is as clear as possible.
Further new features like MP3 CD burning, online recognition of music tracks (MAGIX AudioID), Spectral Cleaning, Sound Cloner, and much more round off the all around functionality of Samplitude 9 nicely. Of course, you can continue to count on the well-known performance-related features of Samplitude, which include sound neutrality, outstanding cutting and editing options, perfect CD/DVD mastering, and flexible customization of individual workflows. Samplitude 9 is available in three versions: Professional and Classic and Master.
Samplitude offers everything that a digital audio work station requires: Recording, mixing, editing mastering - in fact everything up to and including the burning of manufactured Red Book-compatible audio CDs/DVDs. You can of course also carry out DVD productions in the standard 24 bit with up to 192 kHz. The feature set allows a complete in-the-box-work, from composing and editing with MIDI using Matrix Editor, Listen Editor, Drum Editor, Score Editor and VSTi up to the final CD/DVD in one software:
¢VST- and DirectX-Plugins
¢Full range of MIDI Editors: Matrix Editor, Listen Editor, Drum Editor, Score Editor
¢Automatic latency compensation in the complete signal flow
¢External remote control
¢Realtime room simulator with convolution
¢Unique Object-oriented Editing
Unique Object-oriented Editing
As an enhancement to the traditional concept of mixer-supported editing of complete tracks, all versions offer countless possibilities for direct real-time sample editing. Recorded audio tracks can thus be cut into as many objects as you wish. Every object can be edited with individual fades and effects, such as Equalizer, Timestretching, Pitchshifting or plugins. Samplitude also offers Aux-Sends on the object level, the well-known linearphase mastering effects, and a widely variable signal flow.
First Class Effect Settups
From mixing to mastering, all production needs are met: Award-winning equalizers, various dynamic processors, Timestretching, Pitchshifting, Reverb and Delay, plus the high-end mastering effects: Multi-tape compressor, Multi-band stereo enhancer, FFT filter, Amp Simulator, Vocoder, room simulator with folding principle, Denoiser (utilizing the noiseprint method) and Dehisser for real-time noise reduction. Besides routing possibilities for all effects that allow a freely configurable signal flow, these possibilities are not only available to the object level, but also in each mixer channel. Further features: improved solo effects, unlimited routable busses and Aux-send busses, VST and DirectX plugin support, flexible routing of all integrated and plugin object effects and mixer channel effects.
Red Book-compatible audio CDs can be burnt on-the-fly from the arrangement, without having to take any destructive intermediary steps. Furthermore, you can create audio DVDs, DVD-Rom backups and even MP3 CDs quickly and conveniently. The continuously updated support makes sure that even the latest models burn perfectly with Samplitude.
- Hybrid Engine/Economy Tracks
- Advanced Dual CPU Support
- Object-oriented Editing (unlimited objects per track)
- Number of Tracks (stereo/mono) : 64
- Submix-/Aux-Busses: 8/6
- Track Editor
- Spectral Cleaning
- Auto Jam Session
- Audio ID
- Remix Agent
- Stereo Editor with Effect Presets in Track Editor and Mixer
- MIDI Editor(Pianoroll-, Drum-, Score-, Matrix-, Event-, Controller-Editor)
- Room Simulator/Convolution: offline/stereo
- 2 Channel Surround Sound
- Burning Audio CD/DVD, DVD-ROM: CD/DVD, DVD-ROM
- Number of Plugins per Insert (Object, Tracks, Busses, Master) : 8
- Number of VSTi (Native Support with individual outputs) : 8
- Vintage Effects Suite
- VariVerb Pro
- Pow-R Dithering
- VSTi Manager
- CPU speed: 1.5 Ghz
- 256 MB RAM for Windows 2000, 512 MB RAM for Windows XP, 1 GB RAM recommended._komplett Studio (MIDI, Instrumente, Raumsimulator, Effekte, Mixing): P4/Athlon 2.4+ GHz
- 1 GB free space on system drive for complete installation and help system, sufficient space on audio disc for digital recording (10 MB per minute in CD quality (16-bit, 44.1 kHz).
- VGA graphics card, minimum resolution 1024 x 768, 16-bit high color
- Windows/ASIO compatible 16-bit or 24-bit sound card, digital audio card or multi I/O card.
- DVD-ROM drive
- Optional: Burn CD/DVDs with CD/DVD recorder
- For Microsoft Windows 2000/XP