- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Magix Sound Forge Audio Studio 13
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48824 000000000 L48824000000000
6-Month* financing available.
This is audio editing… for everyone. The all-new SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13 has the tools, the features and professional effects you need for any au...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Audio editing, recording, restoration and mastering
This is audio editing… for everyone. The all-new SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13 has the tools, the features and professional effects you need for any audio task, be that recording, editing, restoration or mastering. Record top quality podcasts, digitize and restore your old records and tapes, prepare CDs for duplication, master your music for broadcast or streaming, create video soundtracks. Professional audio editing is just a few clicks away with SOUND FORGE Audio Studio. Connect up a microphone via an audio interface to make high-quality 32-bit/384kHz recordings—perfect for podcasts or voiceovers.
Use an extensive range of professional effects and features to edit your music, vocal recordings or any other audio with ease. Clean up, repair and digitize your old records and tapes. Master your music for online streaming or radio broadcast. Cut WAV files quickly, easily and accurately with the new Event Tool. You can adjust and move your cuts at any time and edit crossfades so removing any pops, clicks and other noise. SOUND FORGE Audio Studio's interface looks the way you want it to and is fully adjustable with four different hues: Dark, Medium, Light and White. Now you can edit in full 5.1 surround sound in SOUND FORGE Audio Studio with access to a total of six channels of audio.
- NEW: Event Tool for flexible and dynamic editing
- NEW: Modern and customizable interface with 4 colors
- NEW: Surround sound editing with six audio channels
- Audio editing with professional effects
- Digitalization of records and cassettes, incl. restoration and audio conversion
- Audio recording up to 32-bit/384 kHz
- CD authoring
- Video sound optimization
- Includes Ozone Elements from iZotope
Call or click to order today!
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card: onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation
- Program languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Polski
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Requires a one-time registration