- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Magix SOUNDFORGE AudCleaningLab
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51662 000000000 L51662000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The new SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab is a specialized tool for easy digitization, cleaning and restoration of audio. The software offers a range of...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Audio tools for cleaning tracks and already recorded material.
The new SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab is a specialized tool for easy digitization, cleaning and restoration of audio. The software offers a range of selected presets and practical 1-click solutions that are specially designed for this area of application.
Together with a range of other functions, Audio Cleaning Lab is a digital "Swiss army knife" that should be a component of any PC. SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab replaces the MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab range. Discover the new generation of software with 64-bit power and lots more.
Watch video Digitization Transfer analog recordings to your PC in no time. Cleaning & restoration Diverse presets and wizards support your workflow. Easy operation. The clear interface enables an intuitive workflow.
A few clicks is all it takes to record individual songs or entire albums from cassettes and records or speech for podcasts in studio quality (up to 96 kHz/24-bit resolution). Import CDs Transfer your albums, singles and EPs to your computer in no time at all. Title information and CD covers are automatically retrieved online for original CDs. Import for video sound Import video files even faster than before and start editing the audio track right away. The new algorithm makes the whole process even more efficient.
Spectral Cleaning: Sound made visible The spectral display provides a clear visualization of the various frequencies of an audio track. This enables the identification and removal of noise on a visual level. Automatic cleaning The Auto Cleaning function automatically analyzes your material and offers recommendations for optimizing audio. You can modify projects manually at any time.
Wizards Various automations recommend suitable tone characteristics and cleaning solutions – completely automatically. Helpful presets With over 360 presets, you fully equipped for each and every step of your project. Infobox The Infobox offers you instructions, tips and tricks for all areas of the program. That makes operation self-explanatory. Search feature Find the right template, help texts and effects with just a single keyword.
- Powerful 64-bit technology
- VST3 interface for seamless integration of external plug-ins
- 8 audio tracks offer plenty of space for audio montages
- Spectral display: Identify & remove noises
- Audio & video converter for all standard formats
- Professional tools for precise audio editing
- Over 360 presets for optimization
- High quality plug-ins from iZotope and more
Order today and give your productions the finishing touch.
- You need a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows 7,8, or 10
- Processor: 1 GHz RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics card: onboard
- Hard drive space: 1 GB for program installation
- Sound card: onboard Optical drive: DVD drive
- Optional: CD/DVD burner
- Program languages: English, Deutsch
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration.