Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Magix Vegas Pro 17 (Download)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
Magix Vegas Pro 17 (Download)$599.00
- Flexible Financing
For professional video editing.
Take the legendary speed of VEGAS Pro, and add a huge list of powerful new features along with DVD/Blu-ray authoring and powerful lens flare effects, and you’ve got a top-level powerhouse that meets even the highest standards. With its uniquely flexible approach to nested timelines, a sleek yet powerful color-grading workflow, HDR support, optical-flow slow motion, planar motion tracking and so much more, you have everything you need to provide complete video editing to your top-level customers.
- Expanded, industry-leading HDR workflow
- Multiple (nested) timelines
- Logical complete color grading workflow
- Hardware (GPU) assisted decoding (more efficient preview performance)
- Support for up to 8k files through proxy workflow
- Planar motion tracking
- Super-smooth super-slow motion
- Live capture including multiple computer screen and audio sources capture HIGHLIGHTS
- Professional DVD and Blu-ray disc authoring and burning
- Sophisticated lens flare tools
- VEGAS Pro 17 software
- VEGAS DVD Architect
- Boris Continuum Lens Flare 3D
Download a copy today!
Vegas Pro 17 (Download) Specifications:System requirements
- For Microsoft Windows 10
- 64-bit systems
- All MAGIX programs are developed with user friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. You can check your computer’s technical data in your operating system’s control panel.
- CPU: 6th Generation Intel Core i5 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 2.5 Ghz and 4 Core minimum.
- For 4k, 7th Generation Intel Core i7 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 3.0 Ghz and 8 Core minimum
- RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)
- Graphics card: Supports NVIDIA, AMD/ATI or Intel GPU
- Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Internet connection: Required for activating and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration
- For hardware rendering (NVEnc): NVIDIA GeForce 9XX series or higher with 4GB
- AMD/ATI Radeon with 4GB and VCE 3.0 or higher (Radeon Pro series with 8GB for HDR and 32 bit projects)
- Intel GPU HD Graphics 530 series or higher
- Image: BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG, TIFF, DPX, OpenEXR, WDP, DNG
- Audio: AIF, AAC, MP2, MP3, M4A, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, WMA, FLAC
- Video: HEVC/H.265, AVC/H.264, MP4, MOV, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, AVI, WMV, XAVC-S, XAVC, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD 422, XDCAM ProDisc, HDCAM SR, MPEG IMX, DV, HDV, AVCHD, Panasonic P2, Red RAW, Apple ProRes
- Other formats: AAF, Premiere/After Effects (*.prproj), Final Cut Pro 7/ DaVinci Resolve (*.xml), Final Cut Pro X (*.fcpxml), EDL Text File (*.txt), Broadcast Wave Format, DVD Camcorder Disc, Closed Captioning
- Image: BMP, PNG, JPG, TIFF, DPX, OpenEXR
- Audio: AIF, AAC, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, WMA, FLAC
- Video: HEVC/H.265, AVC/H.264, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, MAGIX Intermediate, Sony XAVC-S, Sony XAVC, Sony MXF, Sony HDCAM SR, Panasonic P2, XDCAM EX
- Other formats: VEGAS Project Archive (*.veg, *.vf), Pro Tools AAF File (*.aaf), Media Composer AAF File (*.aaf), Premiere/After Effects (*.prproj), Final Cut Pro 7/DaVinci Resolve (*.xml), Final Cut Pro X (*.fcpxml), EDL Text File (*.txt), XDCAM Disc
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.