- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marantz Professional Audio Scope SB-C2, X/Y Stereo condenser microphone for DSLR cameras
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L40975 000000000 L40975000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Built specifically to significantly upgrade the sound of built-in microphones on consumer DSLR cameras, the Audio Scope SB-C2 is a stereo microphone ...Click To Read More About This Product
An X/Y Stereo condenser microphone for DSLR cameras
Built specifically to significantly upgrade the sound of built-in microphones on consumer DSLR cameras, the Audio Scope SB-C2 is a stereo microphone with features usually found only on more expensive models. Along with microphone elements in an X/Y pattern to create a true stereo field, the microphone also has a low-cut option to reduce wind noise and rumble, an attenuation switch for loud environments and RFI shielding to reduce interference from mobile phones. Mounts easily to the DSLR camera hot shoe.
- X-Y stereo microphone configuration
- Built-in 0dB and -10dB sensitivity switch for various recording situations
- Built-in low cut filter for low-frequency noise reduction
- RFI shielding technology can effectively reduce interference of mobile phone signals
- Low-power warning for battery replacement
- Removable shockmount with standard camera hot shoe connector
- Output cable with 3.5mm TRS mini-stereo connector
Call or click to order today.
- Elements: Back electret condenser
- Polar Pattern: X/Y stereo
- Frequency Response: 50Hz–18kHz
- Sensitivity: -69dB ±3dB (0dB = 1V/microbar at 1kHz)
- Impedance: 200â„¦ ±30% (1kHz)
- Operating Voltage: 1.5VDC, Battery AAA (A, UM3)
- Output Connector: 3.5mm, 90-degree stereo plug
- Weight: 5oz (138g) (excluding battery)
- Dimensions (LWH): 5" x 1.8" x 2.5" (125.8 x 4 x 64.5mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.