- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marantz Professional Audio Scope SG-17P Long Shotgun Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L40966 000000000 L40966000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This microphone is particularly well-suited to broadcast, theater and outdoor recording because it exhibits superb control over the unwanted negative...Click To Read More About This Product
A Versatile mic suited for the rigors of broadcast production.
This microphone is particularly well-suited to broadcast, theater and outdoor recording because it exhibits superb control over the unwanted negative effects of off-axis sounds. Conventional microphones can’t match the SG17P’s focused pickup pattern and thus a conventional microphone can’t deliver anywhere near the same degree of articulation and detail. The SG17P comes with a windscreen, mounting clip and carrying case, so you’re all set to go right from the start.
In addition to the accessories that come with the SG17P, 9-foot and 11-foot extension boom poles are also available, either with or without an integral XLR cable. These optional extension boom poles dramatically increase the reach and placement versatility of the SG17P, giving you far greater precision and flexibility in the composition of your recordings.
- Professional production microphone with long interference tube
- Highly directional with excellent off-axis rejection
- Smooth, intelligible response in noisy environments
- Designed for broadcast, TV/film, and sound reinforcement applications
- Rugged, durable build for field use
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.