- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
McDSP Revolver Native v6 Software Download
- Write a Review
- H93574 000000000 H93574000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Revolver from McDSP is a high-powered convolution reverb that operates like no other, providing total impulse response control, dedicated and routabl...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Flexible convolution reverb for your DAW.
Revolver from McDSP is a high-powered convolution reverb that operates like no other, providing total impulse response control, dedicated and routable EQ, two sync-able delay lines, a reverb decay crossover network, and specialized stereo imaging for unprecedented flexibility.
Revolver provides the most compelling impulse library to date, with hundreds of sounds from rare holy grail out of production reverbs and acoustic spaces. Additional acoustic spaces and outboard gear can be modeled in a few minutes with Revolver and the Revolver impulse response tools.
Controls for the total reverb time (in percent and RT60 values), wet and dry levels are always displayed. The remainder of the Revolver plug-in interface is separated into several control pages and views. Graphical representations of signal flow, impulse response data, EQ responses, and even images of the impulse response source are available.
All parameter adjustments are heard immediately, and the outputs are not muted during any control updates. The user does not need to wait while the reverb is re-rendered.
- Huge library of presets of out of production reverbs, rare vintage reverbs, and acoustic spaces
- Total impulse response manipulation
- Pre-delay (positive or negative)
- Two-band dedicated reverb EQ
- Three-band routable EQ
- Two sync-able delay lines
- Tools for creating custom impulse responses
- Reverb decay crossover network
- Double precision processing
- Low Latency
- Mono and stereo versions
- Supports sampling rates up to 96 kHz on Mac OS X, and up to 48kHz on Windows*
Add some acoustic space to your tracks, order the McDSP Revolver today.