- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J12674 000001000 J12674000001000
6-Month* financing available.
Linear-phase equalizers let you deal with situations, where normal minimum phase equalizers just cannot be used. But they rarely sound really good. M...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Linear-phase equalizer plug-in with integrated analyzer.
Linear-phase equalizers let you deal with situations, where normal minimum phase equalizers just cannot be used. But they rarely sound really good. MEqualizerLinearPhase sounds just perfect!
Superb Linear-Phase Processing
Melda Production's linear-phase processing algorithm has been meticulously tweaked to provide the best quality out there. It is exceptionally accurate even in low frequencies, where other equalizers usually fail.
The plugin not only shows the results of your processing, it also features integrated analyzer, sonogram, spectrum areas plus much more.
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 3 equalization algorithms
- Adjustable dry/wet mix
- 4 multiparameters
- Powerful spectrum analyzer and sonogram
- 9 filter types for each band with quick adjustment
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
Don't wait, download your plug-ins today!
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
- VST/VST3 compatible host
- Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
- Mac OS X (10.5+, 32 & 64)
- VST/VST3/AU compatible host
- Intel/AMD processor