- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J12670 000001000 J12670000001000
6-Month* financing available.
MMultiAnalyzer is a unique multitrack analyzer and sonogram, which looks inside your audio material and reveals problems and frequency collisions qui...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Keep an eye on frequencies, and make the right mix decisions.
MMultiAnalyzer is a unique multitrack analyzer and sonogram, which looks inside your audio material and reveals problems and frequency collisions quickly, easily, and with astonishing accuracy. Just put an instance on each track you are interested in and the plugins automatically find each other.
Spectrum Analyzer, Sonogram, Collision and Loudness
The plugin is not only extremely easy-to-use, it also lets you look into your material with ways not possible before - multitrack sonogram, collision detector and loudness comparison.
Unique Features to Make Your Audio Easily Understandable
Standard analysis may sometimes be a little confusing. With unique features, such as normalization, super-resolution and deharmonization, you can quickly understand your audio material and reveal problems you are looking for.
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
Don't wait, download your plug-ins today!
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
- VST/VST3 compatible host
- Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
- Mac OS X (10.5+, 32 & 64)
- VST/VST3/AU compatible host
- Intel/AMD processor