- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- J12630 000001000 J12630000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Flangers are tools with a specific character and are indispensable for guitars, and a wide range of other instruments. MMultiBandFlanger is at the to...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Flanger plug-in effect.
Flangers are tools with a specific character and are indispensable for guitars, and a wide range of other instruments. MMultiBandFlanger is at the top of its class, with exceptioanl audio quality and a wide range of features.
Audio Quality First
MMultiBandFlanger features up to 16x upsampling, sinc-interpolation, analog-style saturation and other features. The results will satisfy everyone searching for the maximum audio quality.
6 Bands with Custom Shape and Other Advanced Features
MMultiBandFlanger provides way more than common flanger effects. Features such as custom oscillator shapes, analog-like saturation, jet, synchronization you can hardly find somewhere else. And with 6 bands you can really start being creative.
Does you music sound a little static? Well not anymore. You can modulate any parameter, and each modulator can work as an LFO, audio level follower, enveloper, randomizer and even pitch detector.
- Advanced user interface- stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Sinc interpolation
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
Don't wait, download your plug-ins today!
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
- VST/VST3 compatible host
- Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
- Mac OS X (10.5+, 32 & 64)
- VST/VST3/AU compatible host
- Intel/AMD processor