- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J12646 000001000 J12646000001000
6-Month* financing available.
Saturation is a very special type of smooth distortion known from tubes and tapes. It can provide some harmonic flavor, improve bass and subbass cont...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Multi-band saturation plug-in.
Saturation is a very special type of smooth distortion known from tubes and tapes. It can provide some harmonic flavor, improve bass and subbass content and much more. MMultiBandSaturator is an extremely musical and versatile saturation plugin, which also contains a digital harmonic generator. MMultiBandSaturator combines the best from both analog and digital worlds.
6 Bands for Maximum Clarity
Broadband saturation may sound good on rock guitars, but sometimes you just need some flavor to your clean tracks. That's exactly what you can expect from our beautiful sounding saturator, and the multiband design plays a big role in it's amazing audio quality.
Powerful Harmonic Generator
While an analog-type saturator naturally creates the whole harmonic spectrum, the digital harmonic generator can also create distinct harmonics for you. You can use it to enrich the signal even more or with specific intent. Make subbass content audible on a cheap speakers for instance.
Love the sound of our plugins, but wish there were some way to quickly create motion in your sequences? Enter Melda modulation heaven. Modulate any parameter from our unique set of modulation sources, which includes LFOs, audio level followers, envelope generators, randomizer, and pitch detectors.
- Advanced user interface- stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
Don't wait, download your plug-ins today!
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
- VST/VST3 compatible host
- Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
- Mac OS X (10.5+, 32 & 64)
- VST/VST3/AU compatible host
- Intel/AMD processor