- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MeldaProduction MspectralDelay Software Download
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68866 000000000 L68866000000000
6-Month* financing available.
MSpectralDelay is a unique creative delay plug-in, which works in the spectral domain and lets you perform various transformations on the delayed sig...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Deeply complex delay plug-in, with easy-to-use features for beginners.
MSpectralDelay is a unique creative delay plug-in, which works in the spectral domain and lets you perform various transformations on the delayed signal—from changing pitch to arbitrarily transforming individual frequencies. It's complex, but it is still easy-to-use for the beginners. MSpectralDelay is extremely powerful, therefore also complex. To combat this the team at Melda created 20 active presets on the easy screen, each as versatile as a dedicated plug-in. These make using the plug-in easy even for complete beginners.
The power of spectral processing
Traditional delay plugins feature a simple feedback delay, which produces identical copies of the original signal, sometimes with a possibility of filtering, distortion or other basic effects. MSpectralDelay lets you transform individual frequencies. First it lets you control the delay time, feedback, panorama and level (EQ) for each frequency. MSpectralDelay also provides complex spectral transformations - pitch, frequency shift, formants, plus an actual frequency to frequency transformation and level to level transformation.
Isn't transforming pitch, formants, levels and more advanced stuff enough to satisfy your creative needs? It wouldn't be a Melda plug-in without the signature modulators, multiparameters, channel modes, A-H presets, ABCD morphing and more!
- Highly advanced user interface—stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- Control multiple parameters using a single so-called multiparameter
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free updates for life
Download a copy today!