Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
MeldaProduction MSpectralDynamics Software Downloadtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
MeldaProduction MSpectralDynamics Software Download$235.00
- Flexible Financing
Spectral dynamics processing plug-in.
Unique Specral Processing with Fine-Tuned Algorithms
MSpectralDynamics is basically a dynamics processor which works in the spectral domain allowing you to work with individual frequencies. The compressor can make loud frequencies quieter for example - but that's just a beginning. With MSpectralDynamics you can expect nothing less than pristine audio quality!
Simple Interface for Common Tasks
Standard tasks, such as flattening the spectrum or removing noise, are available from the main screen with simple controls. Quick and easy, unless you want to dive deeper.
The plugin can do anything with each frequency. It can be a compressor, expander, gate, or any combination, and you can even draw your own processing shape for more creative effects. Add integrated parallel compression, full channel linking, up to 8 channel surround processing plus much more and you might just become a hopeless addict.
Ultra-Flexible Level Follower
The unbelievable level follower you know from MDynamics is here too! Automatic release modes, peak hold, RMS length, look-ahead, custom attack and release shapes plus much more.
Spectral Side-Chain Processing
Preventing collisions between tracks is just one example of what you can do by analyzing a different track than what you are actually processing. Unleash your creativity!
- Advanced user interface- stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Custom processing shape
- Unique generalized dynamic detector
- Parallel compression using dry/wet control
- Unique temporary gain feature
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
Don't wait, download your plug-ins today!
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
- VST/VST3 compatible host
- Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
- Mac OS X (10.5+, 32 & 64)
- VST/VST3/AU compatible host
- Intel/AMD processor
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.