Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
MeldaProduction MTurboComp Vintage Analog Compressor Software Downloadtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
MeldaProduction MTurboComp Vintage Analog Compressor Software Download$235.00
- Flexible Financing
Create your own custom super compressor.
Compression reinvented for easier and faster workflow
MTurboComp speeds up the workflow by providing access to so many classic compressors in a single click. But it doesn't stop there. Compressors are one of the most overused tools of any audio engineer, yet they are still based on designs and controls decades old, making them so hard to use. How about controlling the amount of compression? Such a basic task, yet almost impossible without changing output level making any decisions almost impossible.
All of the compressors MTurboComp emulates have almost the same GUI, so that you always know what to do. They do have the controls the originals did, but they have far more than that: Compression to control amount of compression with minimum changes to output level, Saturation to get additional character, Dry/wet control for parallel compression, and finally, side-chain input, detector high-pass, low-pass and a peak filters, so that you can easily tune the compressor to your audio material. The classic Melda goodies such as automatic gain compensation, safety limiter, mid/side processing and A-H snapshots are included of course.
Design your own super-compressor
Well, perhaps you don't like something about the vintage tools. MTurboComp lets you change them. Or even better, it lets you invent new dynamics processors. With four level detectors running in parallel, each following the input or side-chain and having all kinds of settings and transformation curves, a fully featured dynamic equalizer and two saturators you can do a lot, almost anything if you count in the modulators. So how about listening to both the input and the side-chain at the same time? Or following different parts of the spectrum with different settings? Perhaps you can come up with much better ideas.
- Highly advanced user interface—stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Unique generalized dynamic detector
- Parallel compression using dry/wet control
- Unique temporary gain feature
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- Control multiple parameters using a single so-called multiparameter
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows and Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free updates for life
Download a copy today!
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.