Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
MeldaProduction MTurboEQ Vintage-Style Equalizer Software Downloadtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
MeldaProduction MTurboEQ Vintage-Style Equalizer Software Download$175.00
- Flexible Financing
Vintage EQ sound with modern control.
Stepped vs. Continuous
Some people just like lots of versatility, others prefer having limited options. MTurboEQ provides both options. In Stepped mode almost everything has limited values - predefined frequencies for each filter, gain increasing by single decibels etc. It is much faster to make a decision this way, especially since bigger differences are easier to compare by ear. And when (if) you are ready, you can just switch to Continuous mode for fine-tuning. MTurboEQ then lets you access all of the frequencies etc., even if the original hardware (and all emulations) didn't have that. Courtesy of the digital world.
We did the hard work, you equalize
There is no doubt, that you could do 99.9% of the sound of any analog equalizer using a versatile parametric equalizer, such as MAutoDynamicEq. It's just frequencies and curves after all, there's no hidden magic. But the analog equalizers have one big advantage—the design. They provide access only to what you will likely use, configured in such a way, that it all just sounds good from the beginning. Melda analyzed these designs, copied what they considered useful, trashed the rest (such as noise, hum, pointless overall gain changes...) leaving an equalizer you can just plug in, turn a few knobs and you are done. It's fast and the results are great, that's all, no magic.
- Highly advanced user interface—stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Unique generalized dynamic detector
- Parallel compression using dry/wet control
- Unique temporary gain feature
- Control multiple parameters using a single so-called multiparameter
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows and Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free updates for life
Download a copy today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.