- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MeldaProduction MTurboEQ Vintage-Style Equalizer Software Download
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68890 000000000 L68890000000000
6-Month* financing available.
MTurboEQ is a unique vintage-style equalizer inspired by most of the well-known classic hardware. MTurboEQ speeds up the workflow tremendously by pro...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Vintage EQ sound with modern control.
MTurboEQ is a unique vintage-style equalizer inspired by most of the well-known classic hardware. MTurboEQ speeds up the workflow tremendously by providing access to so many classic equalizers in a single click. But it doesn't stop there. The controls in each hardware were very different, and very weird in many cases, so one had to take a lot of time learning to work with such a clumsy interface. All models in MTurboEQ have pretty much the same user interface and features. There is always a low-shelf and a high-shelf, the most essential filters. Then there are usually four peak filters, even if the original had just one, and they always work the same way. And of course there are the classic goodies such as high-pass and low-pass filters (which are used on pretty much all tracks these days, but not many vintage equalizers actually had them), saturation to get some of the analogue feel, dry/wet for easy control of the amount of equalization, automatic gain compensation to avoid loudness trickery, mid/side/surround and more.
Stepped vs. Continuous
Some people just like lots of versatility, others prefer having limited options. MTurboEQ provides both options. In Stepped mode almost everything has limited values - predefined frequencies for each filter, gain increasing by single decibels etc. It is much faster to make a decision this way, especially since bigger differences are easier to compare by ear. And when (if) you are ready, you can just switch to Continuous mode for fine-tuning. MTurboEQ then lets you access all of the frequencies etc., even if the original hardware (and all emulations) didn't have that. Courtesy of the digital world.
We did the hard work, you equalize
There is no doubt, that you could do 99.9% of the sound of any analog equalizer using a versatile parametric equalizer, such as MAutoDynamicEq. It's just frequencies and curves after all, there's no hidden magic. But the analog equalizers have one big advantage—the design. They provide access only to what you will likely use, configured in such a way, that it all just sounds good from the beginning. Melda analyzed these designs, copied what they considered useful, trashed the rest (such as noise, hum, pointless overall gain changes...) leaving an equalizer you can just plug in, turn a few knobs and you are done. It's fast and the results are great, that's all, no magic.
- Highly advanced user interface—stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Unique generalized dynamic detector
- Parallel compression using dry/wet control
- Unique temporary gain feature
- Control multiple parameters using a single so-called multiparameter
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows and Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free updates for life
Download a copy today!