- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MeldaProduction MTurboReverb Software Download
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68891 000000000 L68891000000000
6-Month* financing available.
MTurboReverb is a revolutionary algorithmic reverb, which features about 100 superb sounding reverbs in a single plug-in and even lets you design you...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Create your own custom reverb algorithms.
MTurboReverb is a revolutionary algorithmic reverb, which features about 100 superb sounding reverbs in a single plug-in and even lets you design your own reverb algorithms. It is quick, easy-to-use, perfect for mixing, mastering and creative production. Algorithmic reverbs are usually based on a single algorithm. But MTurboReverb comes up with a revolutionary programmable engine, where you can design your own algorithms, but most importantly about 100 of them have already been prepared for you, with a standardized GUI for extremely quick workflow and a short learning curve. There is everything from rooms to halls, plates, ethereal and shimmering sounds, and 2D positioning reverbs. Each of these reverbs feature all the necessary controls such as dry/wet or reverb length, but also more special ones, such as a dynamics section or side high-pass filter. Switching between the reverbs is one click away, which tremendously speeds up your creative workflow.
Programming your own reverb
The Edit screen of the MTurboReverb plug-in is certainly not for beginners, but if you have the courage, it actually lets you build your own reverb. The plug-in comes with four early reflection generators, which are editable graphically. But the true revolution comes in the form of six late reflection generators, each featuring a simple programming language, which lets you define the actual reverberation algorithm. And it's not complex at all, in fact, every algorithm takes only a single line. The plug-in has been designed to make everything needed to make this work quick and easy; it does most of the design work for you automatically. Despite all the simplicity, it may not be just reverbs you can create; you can exploit complex feedback structures featuring modulation effects, pitch shifters, saturators and much more. The only limit is your imagination...and the algorithm generator, yes, it can even generate new algorithms.
Never-ending supply of creative features
Let's say you are temporarily out of ideas how to make something sound more interesting. No problem. Randomize any ER or LR section, or use one of the hundreds of presets for them. Exploit the modulators to do, well, almost anything. Mess up any of the predefined reverbs. And if that's not enough for you, there is also a multi-band version MTurboReverbMB available for you. If that won't help you, nothing will.
- Highly advanced user interface—stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Control multiple parameters using a single so-called multiparameter
- Integrated tube saturation simulator
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows and Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free updates for life
Download a copy today!