- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J12676 000001000 J12676000001000
6-Month* financing available.
Robotic voices, singing synthesizers, morphing between multiple audio materials. That's MVocoder, a vocoder with ultimate audio quality and extreme r...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Vocoder plug-in effect with modulation.
Robotic voices, singing synthesizers, morphing between multiple audio materials. That's MVocoder, a vocoder with ultimate audio quality and extreme range of features as usual.
As Versatile as it Can Be
MVocoder is a true analog filter based vocoder, which supports up to 100 bands, up to order- 10 filters, band matrix, band distribution and resonance graphs, morphing and other special vocoding modes plus much more. Optimized to be easy-to-use, but incredibly versatile for those who want to be really creative.
Instead of having an integrated synth, MVocoder uses an external side-chain, so you can feed in any source and let the plugin do its magic. And of course, you can have up to 8 surround channels.
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Look no further than Melda Production's extensive modulation options. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomize, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
Don't wait, download your plug-ins today!
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
- VST/VST3 compatible host
- Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
- Mac OS X (10.5+, 32 & 64)
- VST/VST3/AU compatible host
- Intel/AMD processor