- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Midas DL155 16-Input 16-Output Stage Box
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J40408 000000000 J40408000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
DL155 is a 2U 19" fixed-configuration rack I/O unit with 8 mic/line level inputs, 8 line level outputs and an 8 channel digital AES3 (AES/EBU) interf...Click To Read More About This Product
16 Input, 16 Output stage box with AES3 digital interface.
DL155 is a 2U 19" fixed-configuration rack I/O unit with 8 mic/line level inputs, 8 line level outputs and an 8 channel digital AES3 (AES/EBU) interface, and delivers legendary MIDAS sound quality. Featuring award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers with 2.5 dB analoge gain steps and two AES50 network ports providing dual redundancy, the DL155 is the ideal partner to all MIDAS PRO and M32 Series digital consoles, enabling a digital snake connection from Front of House to stage.
Award-Winning Midas Microphone Preamplifier
The MIDAS microphone preamplifier is considered by leading live sound and recording engineers to be the essence of the MIDAS sound. The acclaimed sound of the award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifier has inspired generations of live sound engineers to their best work. Since pristine sound always begins with the microphone preamplifier, the first point where the signal enters the console, DL155 features the latest generation of MIDAS microphone preamplifiers, which faithfully reproduce every sonic detail so no part of a performance will ever be missed
Digital Audio Networking
SuperMAC digital audio networking technology from KLARK TEKNIK provides high channel counts, ultra low and deterministic latencies, sample-synchronous and phase-aligned networked clock distribution, error detection and correction, network redundancy, and ease of deployment and use. DL155 is compatible with all MIDAS digital consoles and audio system engines, as well as with any other AES50-equipped devices.
High Output Drive Line Outputs with Mute
DL155 features 8 active servo-balanced low impedance line level outputs with high output current capability for driving long cable runs. The outputs feature an automatic mute facility if the audio signal path is muted by the mixing console operator, and individual LED indicators are provided for each output connector.
AES3 Digital Audio Interface
DL155 features an 8 channel digital AES3 (AES/EBU) interface with 8 input channels and 8 output channels, each configured as four digital data streams on individual XLR connectors.
DL155 features sample rate conversion for both inputs and outputs and can interface to equipment operating at 48 kHz and 96 kHz. Additionally, DL155 features external clock synchronisation for input channels and word length and clock source options (internal 48 kHz, internal 96 kHz or external synchronisation) for output channels.
Each AES3 input connector has LED indication for synchronisation lock to the incoming digital data stream. The AES3 outputs feature an automatic mute facility if the audio signal path is muted by the mixing console operator, and individual LED indicators are provided for each output connector.
- 8 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers with switchable +48 V phantom power
- 8 AES3 (AES/EBU) digital inputs and outputs
- 8 electronically balanced low impedance line level outputs
- Remote operation up to 100 m via CAT5/5e cable
- Selectable 96 kHz or 48 kHz sample rate operation
- All settings programmable from front panel controls or console
- PSU status indicator LEDs and configuration LCD display on front panel
- Supports dual redundant AES50 networks
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 network ports
- Rugged 2U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
A single cable from stage to FOH. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.