Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
DL231 24-Input 24-Output Active Microphone Splitterfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Preserve MIDAS sound in multiple simultaneous applications.
MIDAS – The Legend in Sound Quality
With two independent MIDAS mic preamps per input, the highest quality of sonic performance is guaranteed. And with dual-redundant network ports and power supplies, peace of mind comes as standard.
Analog Meets Digital – The Best of Both Worlds
The DL231 combines the warmth and authenticity of analogue circuitry with the precision and agility of state-of-the-art digital techniques. Extreme care has been taken in the planning and execution of the PCB layout to maintain exceptional grounding and analogue/digital separation.
Versatility Without Compromise
As with all MIDAS products versatility without compromise is a priority, that’s why the DL231 comes fitted with MIDI (In, Out and Thru) and an Ethernet Control port, plus four AES50 ports to handle the independent dual-redundant digital audio interfaces. The DL231 is capable of being switched between 24-bit 96 kHz and 48 kHz operation. A Mute All Outputs button is provided for convenient onstage re-patching – and the DL231 is powered by dual-redundant PSUs for superb reliability.
Housed in a road-ready, rugged rack-mountable chassis, the DL231 is ideally suited for transport and storage in standard flight cases (not included).
- 2 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers per input with switchable +48 V phantom power
- 2 dual redundant AES50 network ports with independent phase-locked loop synchronization
- 24 electronically balanced output channels can be sourced from microphone preamplifiers or AES50 ports
- Remote operation up to 100 m via CAT5/5e cable
- Selectable 96 kHz or 48 kHz sample rate operation
- All settings programmable from front panel controls or console
- PSU status indicator LEDs and configuration LCD display on front panel
- MIDI In, Out and Thru connectors
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 network ports
- Rugged 5U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Dual redundant auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supplies
Ideal for a range of applications. Excellent for recording live.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.