- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Midas PARAMETRIC EQUALISER 512
- Write a Review
- #K47070 000000000 K47070000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 512 Parametric Equalizer is a compact 500 Series 4-band, fully parametric equalizer based on the channel strip from the Midas Heritage 3000 mixin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A 500 series 4-band fully parametric equalizer. Based on the Midas Heritage 3000
The 512 Parametric Equalizer is a compact 500 Series 4-band, fully parametric equalizer based on the channel strip from the Midas Heritage 3000 mixing console.
This parametric equalizer allows the operator to address multiple parameters with high-precision when applying filters to an audio signal. A specific frequency can be cut or boosted by an exact amount across an adjustable bandwidth or “Q”. Such surgical equalization allows the filter to reduce the gain at frequencies that are prone to feedback or remove undesirable tonal qualities and their overtones. Conversely, the ability to boost the gain at certain frequencies provides the ideal way to add punch to bass and kick drum signals or to add presence to vocal or solo instrument tonalities.
The 512 EQ strip operates across 4 overlapping frequency bands: Bass (20 Hz to 400 Hz); Lo Mid (100 Hz to 2 kHz); Hi-Mid (400 Hz to 8 kHz); and Treble (1 kHz to 20 kHz). The Frequency and Gain adjustments come in stacked dual-concentric controls, with the Gain control on the knob and Frequency control on the outer ring.
The 512’s Bass and Treble Q controls are non-functional while in traditional Midas shelving mode, which is the default setting (i.e. Bell switches disengaged). When the Bell switches are engaged and illuminated, the Bass and Treble Q controls provide parametric operation. The Lo Mid and Hi-Mid frequency bands are always in parametric operating mode—so when both Bell switches are engaged, all 4 Width controls provide fully variable parametric equalization.
Combining decades of experience with premium-grade components, the Midas 512 EQ offers a warm, organic sound and excellent signal integrity.
- Precision dual concentric controls
- Bass and treble bell switches
- High performance balanced input stage
- Transistor driven transformer balanced output
- Ultra-low noise design
- True hardware bypass and power up mute
Get optimal control over the frequency in your sessions—order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.