- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Midas PRO SERIES DL152 Digital Stage Box
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J38620 000000000 J38620000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
DL152 is a 2U 19" fixed-configuration rack I/O unit with 24 line level outputs and delivers legendary MIDAS sound quality utilizing time-tested and r...Click To Read More About This Product
24-output stage box.
DL152 is a 2U 19" fixed-configuration rack I/O unit with 24 line level outputs and delivers legendary MIDAS sound quality utilizing time-tested and road-proven technologies. Featuring two AES50 network ports providing dual redundancy, the DL152 is the ideal partner to all MIDAS PRO and M32 Series digital consoles, enabling a digital snake connection from Front of House to stage.
Digital Audio Networking
SuperMAC (AES50-Compliant) digital audio networking technology from KLARK TEKNIK simultaneously provides high channel counts, ultra low and deterministic latencies, sample-synchronous and phase-aligned networked clock distribution, error detection and correction, network redundancy, and ease of deployment and use – to meet the demanding requirements of live concert touring. DL152 is compatible with all MIDAS digital consoles and audio system engines, as well as with any other AES50-equipped devices.
High Output Drive Line Outputs with Mute
DL152 features 24 active servo-balanced low impedance line level outputs with high output current capability for driving long cable runs. The outputs feature an automatic mute facility if the audio signal path is muted by the mixing console operator, and individual LED indicators are provided for each output connector.
Remote Console or Front Panel Control
All configuration settings for DL152 can be set either remotely from the mixing console, or directly via the intuitive and easy to understand front panel. DL152 features a front panel LCD display with intuitive menu navigation for all configuration options with LED status indicators, which provide clear feedback of operational status over wide viewing angles and distances. Clear indication is provided showing power supply output rail condition and AES50 and Ethernet network connection status and activity.
- 24 electronically balanced low impedance line level outputs
- Remote operation up to 100 m via CAT5/5e cable
- Selectable 96 kHz or 48 kHz sample rate operation
- All settings programmable from front panel controls or console
- PSU status indicator LEDs and configuration LCD display on front panel
- Supports dual redundant AES50 networks
- Features Neutrik etherCON AES50 network ports
- Rugged 2U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
Trust MIDAS sound and performance for professional live sound solutions, order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.