- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Midas PRO SERIES DL154 Digital Stage Box
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J38624 000000000 J38624000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
DL154 is a 2U 19" fixed-configuration rack I/O unit with 8 mic/line level inputs and 16 line level outputs and delivers legendary MIDAS sound quality...Click To Read More About This Product
8 input, 16 output stage box with 8 MIDAS microphone preamplifiers.
DL154 is a 2U 19" fixed-configuration rack I/O unit with 8 mic/line level inputs and 16 line level outputs and delivers legendary MIDAS sound quality utilizing time-tested and road-proven technologies. Featuring award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers with 2.5 dB analogue gain steps and two AES50 network ports providing dual redundancy, the DL154 is the ideal partner to all MIDAS PRO and M32 Series digital consoles, enabling a digital snake connection from Front of House to stage.
Award-Winning MIDAS Microphone Preamplifier
The MIDAS microphone preamplifier is considered by leading live sound and recording engineers to be the very essence of the famous MIDAS sound. More than 40 years of design experience paired with the finest choice of premium-grade components lead to the acclaimed warmth and depth - bringing out subtle ambience, maintaining spatial positioning and more effectively capturing a precise sound image. The acclaimed sound of the award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifier has inspired generations of live sound engineers to their best work, creating sonic panoramas that have captivated audiences worldwide.
Digital Audio Networking
SuperMAC (AES50-Compliant) digital audio networking technology from KLARK TEKNIK simultaneously provides high channel counts, ultra low and deterministic latencies, sample-synchronous and phase-aligned networked clock distribution, error detection and correction, network redundancy, and ease of deployment and use – to meet the demanding requirements of live concert touring.
High Output Drive Line Outputs with Mute
DL154 features 16 active servo-balanced low impedance line level outputs with high output current capability for driving long cable runs. The outputs feature an automatic mute facility if the audio signal path is muted by the mixing console operator, and individual LED indicators are provided for each output connector.
Remote Console or Front Panel Control
All configuration settings for DL154 can be set either remotely from the mixing console, or directly via the intuitive and easy to understand front panel. DL154 features a front panel LCD display with intuitive menu navigation for all configuration options with LED status indicators, which provide clear feedback of operational status over wide viewing angles and distances. Clear indication is provided showing power supply output rail condition and AES50 and Ethernet network connection status and activity.
- 8 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers with switchable +48 V phantom power
- 16 electronically balanced low impedance line level outputs
- Remote operation up to 100 m via CAT5/5e cable
- Selectable 96 kHz or 48 kHz sample rate operation
- All settings programmable from front panel controls or console
- PSU status indicator LEDs and configuration LCD display on front panel
- Supports dual redundant AES50 networks
- Features Neutrik etherCON AES50 network ports
- Rugged 2U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
Trust MIDAS sound and performance for professional live sound solutions, order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.