- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miktek PM11 Dynamic Kick Drum Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J32037 000000000 J32037000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Miktek PM11 super cardioid, dynamic microphone features a custom designed, neodymium capsule element with clear and articulate sound reproduction...Click To Read More About This Product
A bass drum mic that works with other low frequency sound sources.
The Miktek PM11 super cardioid, dynamic microphone features a custom designed, neodymium capsule element with clear and articulate sound reproduction for low toms, acoustic bass, and of course, kick drum. Bass drum mics are a critical category, and there are some excellent designs for that application. The PM11 distinguishes itself by way of the capsule’s unique labyrinth design, which provides ultimate rear rejection and maximum gain before feedback, so your kick cuts though the PA with clarity and distinction, but without the artificial explosion on the attack that some designs tend to create. The deep and honest response makes the PM11 kick drum mic ideal for studio applications.
With its astonishing high SPL capabilities, the PM11 can easily accommodate the loudest drummers and can even be used to mic loud bass guitar amps. The PM11’s steel grill and die cast body ensure durability and reliability night after night. The PM11 can be set upon a traditional mic stand using the included holder. The ultra sleek, silver finish with stainless steel and black appointments make the PM11 an attractive complement to any drum kit. The Miktek PM11 kick drum microphone will reproduce the sound of your bass drum faithfully, delivering a solid foundation to any live or studio performance.
- Neodymium Element
- Super Cardioid Pick Up Pattern
- Custom AMI Transformer
- Packaged with protective Case and Mic Clip
Order today. A big sound that compliments your listener's intelligence.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.