- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mixars CUT MKII 2-Channel Battle Mixer
- Write a Review
- #L21685 000000000 L21685000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mixars CUT MKII is the definitive Battle mixer. Designed for the most demanding DJs, the Mixars CUT MKII features the exclusive Mixars Galileo cr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Featuring the exclusive Mixars Galileo crossfader.
The Mixars CUT MKII is the definitive Battle mixer. Designed for the most demanding DJs, the Mixars CUT MKII features the exclusive Mixars Galileo crossfader with adjustable curve and a reverse switch. With one of the sharpest cuts on the market, the Mixars CUT MKII also features switchable phono/line inputs and an independent mic input with dedicated EQ. Both the scratch artist and the classic DJ will find features on the CUT MKII that are normally found on much more expensive battle mixers. With its balanced outputs, it’s also perfect for live gigs on big stages.
With rock-solid build quality and a robust metal chassis, this 2-channel battle mixer is designed for demanding professional use. Made by DJs for DJs, the Mixars CUT MKII is a high-grade piece of equipment you can count on to perform at its peak, gig after gig.
- 2-channel battle mixer designed for intense DJing
- Rugged all-metal body
- Exclusive Galileo crossfader
- Balanced XLR master outputs
- 1/4" and 1/8" headphone outputs
With its rugged metal chassis, this mixer is ready for battle—order yours today.
- Number of channels: 2
- DVS control: No
- MIDI control: No
- Bit resolution: Not specified
- Sampling rate: Not specified
- Frequency response: Not specified
- Phono inputs: 2 (Stereo RCA)
- CD/Line inputs: 2 (Stereo RCA)
- Mic inputs 1 (XLR)
- Digital inputs: Not applicable
- Booth out: Not applicable
- Master out: 2 (RCA, XLR)
- Digital out: Not applicable
- Record out: 1 (Stereo RCA)
- Headphone out: 2
- USB ports: 0
- DJ Link (LAN): Not applicable
- Word Clock: Not applicable
- Displays: Not applicable
- EQ: 3-band
- Filter control: Not applicable
- Built-in FX: Not applicable
- Fader curve adjust: Yes
- Trigger pads Not applicable
- Width: 13"
- Height: 6"
- Depth: 17"
- Weight: 10 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.