Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
A Virtual instrument that delivers authentic sounds of 50 classic, vintage electric keyboards.
Though the authentic nuance of each original instrument was captured at 24-bit/96kHz resolution, they can be played at any standard sample rate via Electric Keys' flexible 32-bit UVI playback engine. Presets consist of carefully crafted multi-samples with multiple velocities, layers and/or release samples, depending on the instrument. Samples are streamed from disk, so even the largest presets load quickly while conserving computer memory. Sounds are organized in 12 banks, each with its own custom look ("skin"), letting you to install on your hard drive only the banks you wish to use.
The Electric Keys interface offers a few simple controls, including volume, pan, tone, and tremolo settings, along with two preset slots, which allow you to layer two sounds using the convenient multi-column preset browser. When a preset loads, the background displays the "skin" for the corresponding bank, but the controls and their operation remain the same. Once one or two sounds are loaded onto MOTU's Electric Keys, the user can simply play, adjusting parameters as desired, while CPU-efficient 256-note polyphony ensures that notes are never cut off due to voice-stealing.
- 40GB library
- 24-bit/96kHz multi-samples
- More than 20,000 samples of over 50 keyboards from the 60s to today by Fender, Yamaha, Korg, Roland, Hammond, Wurlitzer, Hohner, Elka, Farfisa, Mellotron, Moog, RMI, Arp and more
- Standard rate playback via Electric Keys' flexible 32-bit UVI playback engine
- Each instrument has it's own custom skin
- Each instrument has access to an effects rack which includes: Amp Simulation, Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Filters, Phaser, Flanger, UVinyl (wear and tear sound)
- Effects can be loaded, created, and saved independently of instrument presets
- Samples streamed from disk, so large presets load quickly and conserve computer memory
- 3D piano keys across the bottom of window highlight during playback
- Simple controls include volume, pan, tone, and tremolo settings, along with two preset slots, which allow users to layer two sounds using the convenient multi-column preset browse
- Dozens of factory presets and combis included
- Load and save combis consisting of a snapshot of the entire plug-in, including effects
- MIDI learn
- 256 polyphony
- Effects parameters are MIDI Controller assignable
- The software is available as a standalone virtual instrument as well as an RTAS, AU, MAS, VST, and DXi
- iLok included
- Cross-platform: Mac OS X and Windows (XP and Vista)
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.