- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J51078 000000000 J51078000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The M64 connects to your computer, iOS device or audio network through USB2 or AVB Ethernet to provide industry-standard coaxial and optical MADI (Mu...Click To Read More About This Product
MADI/USB/AVB-TSN Ethernet audio interface with DSP and mixing.
The M64 connects to your computer, iOS device or audio network through USB2 or AVB Ethernet to provide industry-standard coaxial and optical MADI (Multichannel Audio Digital Interface) I/O in all standard formats and sample rates.
Housed in a compact, aluminum alloy enclosure you can take anywhere, the M64 is equally well suited for studio, stage or industrial applications, with or without a computer. As an interface, router, repeater, splitter, converter or stand-alone mixer, the M64 provides two independent banks of 64-channel MADI input and output, 64 channels of audio networking input and output, plus stereo headphone output, for 386 simultaneous I/O channels.
Connect your MADI-equipped gear and then record, monitor, route, process and convert all of these live inputs using the on-board 48-channel large console-style mixer, with no latency and no processor strain on your computer. Apply hardware DSP-driven effects processing to inputs, outputs and busses, independent of your host computer. Add Classic ReverbTM with lengths up to 60 seconds. Further sculpt your sound with 4-band parametric EQ, modeled vintage compression, and gating.
After recording and mixing in the studio, unplug the M64 from the computer and take it on the road for operation as a stand-alone mixer with effects. Connect an Apple AirportTM or other Wi-Fi router with a standard Ethernet cable and control everything from your smartphone and tablet, or both simultaneously.
Through AVB Ethernet, connect another MOTU AVB interface for more I/O — or connect to an expanded MOTU AVB network with multiple interfaces and computers. Control everything from your favorite web browser running on your laptop, tablet and smartphone connected wirelessly or locally to the audio network.
From studio to stage to corporate campus, the M64 delivers state-of-the-art operation and rock solid performance.
- Flexible repeater, router, converter and splitter
- DSP mixing and effects processing
- Ultra-low latency and proven, high-performance MOTU drivers
- Convenient headphone monitoring
- Word clock I/O
- Comprehensive metering
- 32-bit floating point
- Modeled vintage effects processing
- Web app control from any device
- System expansion
- AVB-TSN audio networking
- Audio analysis tools
256 channels of MADI I/O plus independent coaxial/BNC MADI with extra duplicate output, in all standard formats and sample rates. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.