- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Musitek SmartScore X2 Music Scanning Software MIDI Edition
- Write a Review
- H92705 000000000 H92705000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With SmartScore X2 MIDI Audition, you can scan multiple pages of printed sheet music or process any PDF file and watch as it reconstructs on-screen i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
MIDI to notation made easy.
With SmartScore X2 MIDI Audition, you can scan multiple pages of printed sheet music or process any PDF file and watch as it reconstructs on-screen in seconds, ready for playback and editing. Export MIDI files to other programs, including Apple GarageBand, Acid, Cubase, Cakewalk, Logic or other MIDI-based software. Simultaneously view and edit MIDI data in both notation and the familiar Piano Roll, Overview and Event list formats. Upadating is automatic.
Limits: 4 staves per system. MIDI file output (Type 1/Type 0). No printing. No recognition of text, lyrics, TAB or percussion
Processes both multi-page PDF and .TIF files.
- Advanced editing
- Ideal for keyboard players
- Easy to use
- Quality instrument library
Ideal for keyboard players or musicians with MIDI files who want to score for instruments.
- System Requirements
- WINDOWS: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 200x, Pentium I or better, 1GB RAM recommended
- MAC: Lion compatible. OS 10.4 or later, G3 or better / Multi-Core for Universal, 1GB RAM recommended