- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXL 4000 Multi-Pattern FET Studio Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- #270624 000000000 270624000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXL 4000 Multi-Pattern is a condenser microphone designed around a Class-A discrete FET mic amp specially chosen to match its large diaphragm cap...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile vintage-sounding mic with clarity and character.
The MXL 4000 Multi-Pattern is a condenser microphone designed around a Class-A discrete FET mic amp specially chosen to match its large diaphragm capsule. The capsule itself has been sized and tuned to provide a silky and airy top end with a full, warm midrange reminiscent of vintage microphones. Hand selected internal components create a sound that enhances both vocal and instrument performances.
- Class-A discrete FET circuitry
- Enhances both vocal and instrument
- Large capsule condensers reveal very subtle sonic details
- Multiple polar patterns: cardioid, Figure-8, omni-directional
- Includes case, shockmount and custom foam windscreen
A perfect addition to your studio, order the MXL 4000 today!
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Multi-pattern
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Low-cut, -10dB pad
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: 2.3 in.
- Length: 9.4 in.
- Weight: 1.6 lb.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: No
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.