- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXL 890 Critical Vocal Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product H87204
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXL 890 Critical Vocal Microphone is designed specifically to capture vocal nuances. The flagship of the MXL's 800 Series collection, the 890 is ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A large gold diaphragm to capture your vocals.
The MXL 890 Critical Vocal Microphone is designed specifically to capture vocal nuances. The flagship of the MXL's 800 Series collection, the 890 is perfect for critical recording applications when the vocals need to be out front in the mix. Due to its transparent low-noise circuitry, the 890 delivers rich detail and an airy presence for smooth, natural-sounding vocals. Its extended frequency response produces the full spectrum of sound, and its exceptionally quiet low-noise circuitry make it well-suited for use as a room mic to capture the ambiance of performances. No matter what the application, the 890 shines as the great microphone for serious vocalists.
Includes shockmount and microfiber cleaning cloth.
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
Order this durable vocal mic today!
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Capsule size: 32mm
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -32dB re 1V/Pa
- Impedance: 150?
- Equivalent noise Level: 14dB (A weighted IEC 651)
- S/N Ratio: 80dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 138dB
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (±4V)
- Weight: 1.85lb.
- Size: 65mm x 185mm (2.56" x 7.28")