- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXL iBooster Guitar and Microphone Interface
- Write a Review
- #243800 000000986 243800000000986
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This compact, affordable audio interface is an essential tool for Apple home recording and multimedia enthusiasts. The electric guitar and cardioid c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Raises any low-level input signal to the audio input level of Apple personal computers.
This compact, affordable audio interface is an essential tool for Apple home recording and multimedia enthusiasts. The electric guitar and cardioid condenser microphones (the microphone type used in professional recording environments) output a relatively low-level signal. They need to be amplified to a higher level to be used effectively with Apple Macintosh computers--both the iMac and the larger Power Mac tower systems. The MXL iboost is an inexpensive alternative to using expensive mic-preamplifiers and guitar input devices.
With a white color designed to blend aesthetically into the Macintosh computing environment, this diminutive accessory includes a power supply and a guitar adapter cable--everything needed to ensure trouble-free operation. The iBooster also incorporates a power switch and power LED to indicate when the unit is on.
With the MXL iBooster, adding dialog to a presentation, creating one's own podcasts, or recording a musical performance is easier than ever. The new iBooster is the perfect accessory for Apple Garage Band and all Macintosh users.
- iBooster guitar and microphone interface
- 1/4" to 1/8" power supply
- Guitar adapter cable
Save on expensive preamps and guitar input devices for your Apple home recording with the iBooster. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.