- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXL V63M Condender Studio Mic with Mogami Mic Cable
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 276540 000000000 276540000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. One of t...Click To Read More About This Product
Large Diaphragm condenser with wide frequency response for detailed recordings.
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. One of the best of the MXL line, the V63M can be used very effectively for drum overheads as well as vocals. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity, the V63M features a balanced, transformer-less output for low noise. Encased in a heavy duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M mic has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required. Includes a Mogami Gold Stage mic cable with Neutrik XLR connectors.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 30Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cadioid
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio
- Diaphragm size: Large
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Width: 1.85"
- Height: 7.48"
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Case: No
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
- Cable: Yes
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.