- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady 401X-HM10 BG-ABDN VHF Headset Wireless System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19057 000000000 L19057000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nady 401XQ-HM10 4-Channel, VHF Headset Wireless System is a professional multi-transmitter system giving simultaneous operation of up to 4 wirele...Click To Read More About This Product
Simultaneous operation of up to 4 wireless microphones.
The Nady 401XQ-HM10 4-Channel, VHF Headset Wireless System is a professional multi-transmitter system giving simultaneous operation of up to 4 wireless HM-10 Headset microphones. The 401X Quad receiver features 4 discrete audio channels with level control and an XLR output per channel and comes in an all-metal single-rack space housing with folding front-panel dual antennas delivering clear channel VHF operation for optimum interference-free performance. It is a perfect wireless solution for use with drama performances, school functions or musical performances when both budget and performance are a priority.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Click or call to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.