- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady 4W-1KU-HM10 Black, 1000-channel Headset Wireless System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K40754 000000000 K40754000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This version of the Nady 4W-1KU QUAD wireless system is a 1000-channel professional UHF wireless system with four HM-10 black headset microphone...Click To Read More About This Product
1000-channel professional UHF wireless system with four headset microphones.
This version of the Nady 4W-1KU QUAD wireless system is a 1000-channel professional UHF wireless system with four HM-10 black headset microphones. The Nady 4W-1KU QUAD wireless system features proprietary companding and low-noise circuitry for an industry-best 120dB dynamic range, and the clearest, most natural sound available in wireless today.
Nady’s flagship wireless system the W-1KU, combines many stand out features that set this system apart in the wireless industry. Features include; Automatic Scanning of 1,000 UHF channels, so finding interference-free frequencies takes only seconds, and the transmitter synchronization happens in a flash – literally; True Diversity, a dual antenna design that maximizes range and eliminates dropouts; an All Metal Housing is included for all receivers and transmitters made to withstand the rigors of live performances; and backlit LCD displays are included on the W-1KU receiver to indicate selected audio output volume level, group/channel, RF signal strength meter, and A/B diversity status while all transmitters also have LCD display indicating selected group, channel, volume (input audio level), and battery level status. The W-1KU delivers the clearest, most natural sound available and unlike many other professional systems, is available in multiple channel configurations.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Four independent wireless receivers in one enclosure
- Unsurpassed performance with 120dB dynamic range
- True Diversity circuitry for worry-free operation up to 500 ft.
- 1000 selectable UHF frequencies per transmitter
- All-metal body handheld microphones with the Nady DM-10 neodymium cartridge
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.