- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady ADI-1 Active Direct Box
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 183713 000000000 183713000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The handy Nady ADI-1 Active Direct Box eliminates impedance mismatches allowing you to run long cables without hum and noise. It is capable of conver...Click To Read More About This Product
Keep those electrons flowing smoothly and keep your sound clean!
The handy Nady ADI-1 Active Direct Box eliminates impedance mismatches allowing you to run long cables without hum and noise. It is capable of converting nearly any sound source from guitar to speaker and includes attenuation and ground lift functions. Housed in a rugged aluminum case for years of hard-living road service.
Full-featured controls and connections of the Nady ADI-1 include On/Off, Ground Lift, and Guitar/Speaker Source Select input attenuation switches; unbalanced 1/4" TS Input and Parallel Link Output jacks; and servo-balanced XLR Output jack.
Parallel link output allows ultimate hookup flexibility by enabling applications such as connection to the input of the backline or monitor amplifier.
No compromise circuit design and stringent component selection provide absolutely flat, full frequency response across the entire audio spectrum, and negligible distortion for the most natural, powerful audio available.
Portable aircraft aluminum extruded case for ultimate roadworthiness, long life and reliability. The Nady ADI-1 Active Direct Box is powered either by console's +48V phantom power or internal 9V battery.
- Eliminates impedance mismatches
- Permits long cables without hum and noise
- Converts nearly any sound source
- Attenuation and ground lift functions
- Rugged aluminum case
This is a must for tour stage setup. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.