- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady DKW-3 GT Guitar Wireless System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H65841 000002000 H65841000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DKW-3 GT Guitar Wireless System includes the DKW-3 Receiver and the WGT Bodypack Transmitter for wireless instrument operation. It offers excepti...Click To Read More About This Product
An affordable wireless system that delivers your sound!
The DKW-3 GT Guitar Wireless System includes the DKW-3 Receiver and the WGT Bodypack Transmitter for wireless instrument operation. It offers exceptional audio that is virtually indistinguishable from that of a cord. VHF (170-216 MHz) operation provides reliable, interference-free performance. The DKW-3 has a typical operating range of 150+ ft.-up to 300+ ft. line-of-sight.
This system is easy to use-simply plug into your audio mixer or amplifier in place of your wired instrument. Advanced audio processing circuitry gives you a wide dynamic range with no overloading for loud inputs or background hiss during quiet use. Controls include a Front panel Power On/Off switch with a Power On LED for easy operation. The back panel has a ¼" audio output jack and DC power input jack for AC/DC adaptor. Special circuitry eliminates transmitter on/off "pop" noise.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Ideal entry-level system
- Has the advantages and freedom of wireless operation without cumbersome cords
- Excellent high-fidelity audio
- VHF (170-216 MHz) operations for reliable, interference-free performance
- 150+ ft. typical operating range ” up to 300+ ft. line-of-sight
- Easy to use plug and play system
- Advanced audio processing circuitry for a wide dynamic range
- Complete controls and connections for professional operation
- Collapsible receiver antenna
- Special circuitry eliminates transmitter on/off "pop" noise
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter on
- Low battery LED indicator flashes once for Unit On; lights steady for
- low‘battery alert
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable
- instrument cable
- Easily accessible input level adjust control for optimum sound
- Frequency Response: 80-14,000 Hz, ±3dB
- Dynamic Range: 95dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.7%
RF Carrier Frequency Range: 170-216 MHz
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%, crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM (F3E), ±15KHz max.
- Operating Range: 150 ft. typical”up to 300+ ft. line-of-sight
- Controls: Power On/Off
- Connectors: 1/4" unbalanced audio out jack, 2.1mm barrel-type DC input jack
- LED Indicator: Power On, Transmitter RF (CH A & CH B)
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.3 x 1.75 in. (20.8 x 13.5 x 4.4 cm.)
- Weight: 16.1 oz. (451 g.)
- Power Requirements: 9V @ 120mA, nominal, AC/DC adapter supplied
- Antenna: Single 15 in. (38 cm.) collapsible
- Audio Inputs: 3.5mm mono locking jack for connecting to instrument cable
- Controls: Off/Standby/On switch, Input Level adjust
- LED Indicator: Unit On (single flash), Low-Battery Alert (steady)
- RF Power Out: 50mW (Max. allowed by FCC)
- Harmonic & Spurious Emissions: > -40dB
- Battery: 9V Alkaline
- Battery Life: Up to 15 hours
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.4 x 0.8 in. (10.4 x 6.1 x 2.0 cm.)
- Weight (w/o battery): 3.6 oz. (101 g.)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.