Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Nady DKW-Duo Dual Channel VHF Handheld Microphone System Band B/Dtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Band B/D
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Two handheld VHF mics and a 2-channel receiver for the price of a single system.
The Nady DKW-Duo features VHF (170-216MHz) operation for reliable, interference-free performance with 150+ feet typical operating range. Up to 300+ feet line-of-sight. With a dual receiver for versatile single or simultaneous dual transmitter operation.
- High-band VHF (170-216MHz) operation for interference-free performance
- Advanced audio processing circuitry for a wide dynamic range (no overloading for loud inputs or background hiss during quiet use)
- Complete controls and connections for easy operation
- Special added circuitry to eliminate transmitter on/off pop noise
- Each transmitter operates on a separate single frequency in the VHF 170-216MHz band and can be used singly or together simultaneously with the DKW-DUO dual receiver
- Easy, convenient operation with on/off switch and low battery LED indicator which flashes once for unit "ON", and lights steady for low battery alert
- Nady DM-20 unidirectional dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection, and minimal handling noise
- Each transmitter operates up to 15 hours on a single 9V alkaline battery
DKW-Duo Dual Channel VHF Handheld Microphone System Specifications:Overall:
- Frequency Response: 80-14,000Hz, ±3dB
- Dynamic Range: 95dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.7%
RF Carrier Frequency Range: 170-216MHz
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%, crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM (F3E), ±15KHz max.
- Operating Range: 150 ft. typical-up to 300+ ft. line-of-sight
- Audio Input: Nady DM-20D unidirectional dynamic cartridge
- Controls: OFF/ON switch
- LED Indicator Unit: "ON" (single flash), Low Battery Alert (steady)
- RF Power Out: 50mW (Max. allowed by FCC)
- Harmonic & Spurious Emissions: >-40dB
- Battery: 9V Alkaline
- Battery Life: Up to 15 hours
- Dimensions: 8.9" X 1.4" Dia. (22.6 X 3.5 cm)
- Weight (w/o battery): 5.4 oz. (151 g.)
- Controls: Power ON/OFF
- Connectors: 1/4" unbalanced audio out jack, 2.1 mm barrel-type DC
- input jack
- LED Indicator: Power ON, Transmitter RF (CH A & CH B)
- Dimensions: 8.2" X 5.3" X 1.75", (20.8 X 13.5 X 4.4 cm.)
- Weight: 16.1 oz. (451 g.)
- Power Requirements: 9V @ 120mA, nominal, AC/DC adapter supplied
- Antennas: Dual 15" (38 cm), collapsible
- Specifications subject to change for product improvement purposes
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.