- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady ENC Duet Dual Wireless Handheld and Lavalier System
Band P and R
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J43468 000005000 J43468000005000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ENC Series is loaded with top professional operating features and is available on selected frequencies in the VHF high band (171-216MHz) for inte...Click To Read More About This Product
Two transmitters with dual-channel receiver.
The ENC Series is loaded with top professional operating features and is available on selected frequencies in the VHF high band (171-216MHz) for interference-free, long-range performance. The ENC Duet has a dual receiver with two transmitters, one handheld and one lavalier, for simultaneous dual-channel operation.
The ENC Duet features a half-rack receiver design with retractable front panel antennas and unique snap-out panel locking tabs for optional single receiver rackmounting or dual receiver (side-by-side) rackmounting. RF and AF 5-LED displays monitor incoming signal strength and audio level. It has noiseless transmitter On/Off switching and the Nady DM-20 unidirectional dynamic cartridge delivers optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection and minimal handling noise. The transmitters operates up to 15 hours on a single 9V alkaline battery.
A locking 3.5 mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable microphone or instrument cable and an easily accessible Input Level Adjust makes for optimum sound.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Operates on a separate single frequency in the VHF 170-216MHz band
- Features the Nady DM-10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection and minimal handling noise
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting with transmitter on
- Low-battery LED indicator
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter on
- Input level adjust
- Locking 3.5mm jack
- LED status indicator flashes once for unit on, lights steady for low-battery alert
Ideal for presenters who run remote question and answer sessions.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.