- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady HPA-8 - 8-Channel Headphone Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 620243 000000000 620243000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The high-power Nady HPA-8 - 8-Channel Headphone Amplifier organizes 8 totally independent stereo line distribution channels into a convenient single-...Click To Read More About This Product
A breakthrough in technology and affordability.
The high-power Nady HPA-8 - 8-Channel Headphone Amplifier organizes 8 totally independent stereo line distribution channels into a convenient single-rack package. The amplifier is an ingenious, easy-to-operate headphone amp allowing maximum variety of monitoring and stereo line level signal distribution options.
Each channel on the Nady HPA-8 consists of a level dial, and a 1/4" headphone output. 3 balanced, line-level input channels have the capacity to distribute one input signal to all headphones or group the headphone outputs (depending upon input configuration) for monitoring flexibility enabling many audio switching/routing solutions.
The headphone amp's no-compromise circuit design, tight-tolerance components, and low-noise, extremely linear, op amps offer maximum headroom even at extremely high headphone volume levels. The amplifier is easily expandable for optimum versatility in any application. The amp's high-quality and rugged construction provides maximum reliability for almost any application.
- 8 stereo headphone channels in a convenient single rack package”enables multiple signal distribution options for monitoring flexibility
- Separate volume control and 1/4" stereo outputs for each channel
- Over 100mW of power per channel with full-spectrum audio response and maximum headroom (even at high volume headphone levels)
- No-compromise circuit design, SMD technology, and low-noise op-amps
- 3 balanced, line-level input channels with capacity to distribute one input signal to all headphones or group the headphone outputs (depending upon input configuration) for monitoring flexibility
- Mono/stereo selector switch for each set of inputs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.