- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady Nady 4W-1KU-HM10 Beige, 1000-channel Headset Wireless System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L33276 000000000 L33276000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
1000-channel professional UHF wireless system with four HM-10 black headset microphonesThe Nady 4W-1KU QUAD wireless system has four independent UHF ...Click To Read More About This Product
Four-channel wireless system with beige headset microphones.
1000-channel professional UHF wireless system with four HM-10 black headset microphones
The Nady 4W-1KU QUAD wireless system has four independent UHF receivers, each delivering 1000 user-selectable channels with auto-scan for easy finding of clear channels, frequency synthesized in pre-programmed 00-09 groups and 00-99 channels in the (U.S.) Band 3: 520-555.795MHz. The Nady 4W-1KU QUAD wireless system features proprietary companding and low-noise circuitry for an industry-best 120dB dynamic range, and the clearest, most natural sound available in wireless today.
This package comes with the 4W-1KU dual receiver, four BT-1KU LT wireless bodypack transmitters, four HM-10 headworn microphones, an AC adaptor, two removable BNC antennas, two extender cables for front mounting the antennas, a user guide and a frequency chart. The BT-1KU bodypack transmitter features a roadworthy all-metal case, power Off/Mute/On switch, flexible external antenna rod and mini locking connector for the HM-10.
Features include Nady's Automatic Scanning technology, which quickly scans 1,000 UHF channels, so finding interference-free frequencies takes only seconds so transmitter synchronization happens right away. Its True Diversity dual antenna design maximizes range and eliminates dropouts. An all-metal housing is included for all receivers and transmitters, so your wireless equipment can withstand the rigors of live performances and professional transport. Backlit LCD displays are included on the W-1KU receiver to indicate selected audio output volume level, group/channel, RF signal strength meter, and A/B diversity status. All transmitters also have an LCD display indicating selected group, channel, volume (input audio level), and battery level status.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Four independent wireless receivers in one enclosure for simultaneous operation of four transmitters
- Four beige HM-10 headset mic included
- Unsurpassed performance with 120dB dynamic range
- True Diversity circuitry for worry-free operation and dropout protection. Up to 500’ range
- Rack-mountable receiver with 4 balanced XLR mic level and 1 unbalanced ¼” mixed line level audio outputs
- Backlit LCD with user-friendly configuration menus indicating frequency, volume, and RF signal strength
- 1000 selectable UHF frequencies per transmitter for interference-free reception with AUTOSCAN feature
- All-metal bodypacks
Four headset mics, transmitters and a receiver that accommodates them all for one low price.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 30z to 18KhZ
- Max SPL: 120 dB
- Line of sight: 500'
- Obstructions: 100'
- # of transmitters 4
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Microphone type: Headset
- Switches: On/Mute/Off
- Type: AA x 2
- Life: 10 hours
- Number of channels: 1000
- Bandwidth: 32MHz
- Frequency band: Analog (UHF)
- Construction: Metal
- Width: 2.5"
- Height: 3.25"
- Weight: 3.8 oz.
- Receiver construction: Metal
- Width: 17"
- Height: 2"
- Depth: 7.5"
- Weight: 6.3 lbs.
- Rackmountable: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.