- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady QH-200 Stereo Headphones 40mm drivers with adjustable headband
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46440 000001000 L46440000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The QH-200 headphones provide high-quality sound in a stylish studio headphone design. These closed back headphones have 40mm drivers to provide a wi...Click To Read More About This Product
The QH-200 headphones provide high-quality sound in a stylish studio headphone design. These closed back headphones have 40mm drivers to provide a wide frequency response and a high-volume capability. The padded, adjustable headband and thick on-ear cushions provide a snug fit and lasting comfort so you can listen for hours.
- High-quality, very affordable
- Perfect for studio or home use
- Over –Ear, Closed-back design
- Prevents sound leakage and blocks out ambient noise
- 40mm drivers with a 20Hz to 20kHz frequency range
- Includes 6 ft. cord with 3.5mm stereo plug and ¼” (6.3mm) adapter
- Ear coupling: Over-ear
- Primary application: Mixing, Tracking
- Secondary application: Listening
- Operating principle: Closed-back dynamic
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 Hz
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Cable type: Attached
- Cable Length: 6 ft.
- Connector: 3.5 mm w/GP 1/4" adapter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.