Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
An affordable studio condenser with dual polar-pattern flexibility.
- True condenser pressure-gradient microphone
- 1" gold-sputtered diaphragm
- FET pre-amplifier
- Cardioid/omni polar patterns
- 0, -10dB, -20dB attenuation pad
- 3-pin gold-plated XLR connection
SCM 960 Studio Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Sensitivity: 16mV/Pa
- Frequency range: 25Hz-20KHz
- Impedance: <200 Ohms
Max. SPL (1% THD @1000Hz): 125dB
- Equivalent noise level to IEC 268-4(A weighted): 19dB
- S/N ratio re 1Pa: 76dB
- Power requirement: +48VDC phantom power
- Current consumption: <3mA
Diameter: 2.0" (50.5mm)
- Length: 5.25" (133mm)
- Net weight: 11 oz (311g)
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.