Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Nady U-41 Quad HM10 Headset Wireless System (14/16/10/12)true false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Ideal for vocalists and presenters who want clear, accurate audio, and the freedom to use their hands.
Nady U-41 QUAD Wireless Receiver
The Nady U-41 QUAD receiver delivers four discrete channels in the 902-928MHz and 944-952MHz bands for interference-free performance in any application or locale. It also features Nady's proprietary companding and low noise circuit for a 120dB dynamic range. The back panel has balanced XLR mic level outputs, an unbalanced 1/4" jack line level sum output with separate volumes, and external adjustable mute control for each channel. On the front panel, the LED display indicates TX On (single LED) and 5-segment AF levels for each channel. The U-41 also features dual removable antennas.
UB-4 Bodypack Transmitter
The compact UB-4 Bodypack Transmitter is a convenient way to add a headphone mic (included) to your wireless arsenal, though it can also be used with your instrument if you'd like to play wire- and worry-free. The locking 3.5mm mini-jack ensures a secure connection every time out. It has an Off/Standby/On switch for allows uncomplicated audio muting while the transmitter is on. Other features include a status LED indicator that flashes once for unit on or stays steady when the battery is low, easily accessible input level adjust control for optimum sound, and it runs on a single 9V alkaline or NiMH battery.
HM-10 HEADMIC Series Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
The Nady HM-10 ultra small condenser headset microphone is optimally designed for singing and speech applications. The HM-10's small size and light weight make it ideal for all handsfree use with minimum visibility. Perfect for singers/musicians (drummers, keyboardists), vocal/dance performers, DJs, television announcers, public speakers, and aerobics instructors. The Nady microphones have a 1/8" phone plug that securely locks into the UB-4 bodypack transmitters.
- Four discrete UHF wireless receivers in a single rugged 19" all-metal rackmount housing for simultaneous operation of up to four transmitters
- Back panel balanced XLR mic level outputs; unbalanced 1/4" jack line level sum output with separate volumes; and external adjustable mute control for each channel
- Front panel LED display indicating TX On (single LED) and 5-segment AF levels for each channel
- Dual removable antennas
- Nady's exclusive patented companding circuitry and highest quality audio for an unsurpassed UHF performance with 120dB dynamic range
- Operates on the UHF frequency band from 796.30MHz to 803.30MHz
- Tone Squelch circuitry for protection from RF interference
- Externally powered with DC adapter included (16.5VDC/0.4A)
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting while transmitter on
- Status LED indicator flashes once for unit on; lights steady
- for low-battery alert
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable microphone or instrument cable
- Easily accessible input level adjust control for optimum sound (HM/LT operating modes only)
- Uses a single 9V alkaline or NiMH battery
- Wide bandwidth omnidirectional electret condenser mic ensures clean transparent audio and enhanced vocal pickup with improved gain before feedback
- Durable thin-metal frame can be easily molded to any user
- Ergonomic design and comfortable fit with or without glasses, hats, or headphones and no hairstyle hindrance
- Requires low voltage phantom power as supplied by most wireless bodypack transmitters
- Supplied mini-XLR connects to plug of the microphone cable to the input jack of the bodypack transmitter or power supply adaptor
- 952V adapter supplied for wired applications
Who says mobile only pertains to homes and phones? Order this wireless mic system and be free to roam.
U-41 Quad HM10 Headset Wireless System (14/16/10/12) Specifications:Overall
- Frequency response: 30Hz-18kHz, -3dB
- Dynamic range: 120dB
- Harmonic distortion: <0.5% THD, normal
RF carrier frequencies: Factory installed channels between 902-928MHz and 944-952MHz
- Frequency stability: ±0.005% crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM ±20kHz normal, ±50kHz maximum
- TSQ frequency: 32.768kHz
- Operating range: 250 feet normal, 500+ feet max line of sight
- Controls: Power ON/OFF buttons, Volume/Mute Controls
- Audio output level: Unbalanced Sum output: 360mV variable level, Balanced outputs; ±24mV fixed level
- Connectors: Balanced-XLR. Unbalanced-1/4" TS DC in: 2.1mm barrel type
- Indicators: Power On, TX, and AF LEDs
- Mute threshold: -65dBm to -95dBm (adjustable)
- Image rejection: 70dB, minimum
- Power requirement: 16.5VDC/0.4A
- Antennas: 4.0" (10.2 cm) Dual telescopic antennas
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 17" x 6.25" x 1.75", (43.18cm x 15.88cm x 4.45cm)
- Weight: 4.10lb. (1.86kg)
- RF Output Power: +14dBm (25mW normal), +17dBm (50mW maximum allowed by FCC)
- Harmonic/spurious: -50dBc normal
- Antenna Type: External permanent attached
- Controls: Transmitter ON/Mute/OFF switch, Audio Input level control (LT/HM)
- Audio input levels: 225mV (Instr.), 310mV (HM), 75mV (Lav.)
- Input impedance: 500k? (Instr.), 2k? (HM/Lav.)
- Connector: 3.5mm locking jack
- Indicator: Power and low battery LEDs
- Battery Type: 9V alkaline or rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: 8-10 hours normal
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.5" x 4.25" x 1.0", (6.35cm x 10.80cm x 2.45cm)
- Weight (without batteries): 3.1oz. (88g)
- Frequency Response: 30-18KHz (-3dB)
- Dynamic Range: 120dB (20-20KHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.5% (typical)
RF Carrier Frequency Range: 170-230MHz (Factory installed Channels)
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%, crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM (F3E), +/-15KHz nor,+/-30KHz max
- Operating Range: 250 feet typcial - up to 500+ feet optimum line-of-sight
- Element: Back electret condenser
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz20KHz
- Sensitivity: -42±3dB
- Output impedance: 1KO±5%
- SPL max: 130dB
- Power Supply: 1.5-10V D.C.
- Cable: 1.5mm
- Wiring: GND = Pin 1, Hot (+) = Pin 3 2 K_ Pin 2
- Weight: 1.65 oz. (23g)
- Mic Dimension: .197" (5 mm)
- Output connector: 3-pin mini XLR connector
- Low voltage phantom power required
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.