- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady U-81 Octavo HM3 Wireless System
- Write a Review
- Product 271209
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nady U-81 Octavo HM3 is a wireless microphone system that includes the U-81 Octavo Wireless Receiver, HM-3 Wireless Headworn Microphone, and the...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A wireless system that lets you look, act and sound natural!
The Nady U-81 Octavo HM3 is a wireless microphone system that includes the U-81 Octavo Wireless Receiver, HM-3 Wireless Headworn Microphone, and the UB-81 Bodypack Transmitter.
The U-81 Octavo wireless system offers clear channel operation on the wide-open, uncluttered UHF band for interference-free performance in any application or locale. The Nady U-81 delivers 8 discrete channels on selected frequency bands from 740MHz to 764MHz. The Octavo HM3 system features Nady's proprietary companding and low noise circuit for an industry best 120dB dynamic range, and the clearest, most natural sound available in wireless today.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Operates on select UHF frequencies from 740MHz to 806MHz
- Eight independent single-channel UHF wireless receivers in a single housing
- Front panel LED display indicates the RF and AF on for each channel
- Ch 1-8 individual balanced XLR MIC level outputs and Unbalanced LINE level SUM 1/4" jack output for 8-in-1 MIX audio output with separate volume control for each channel
- Nady's exclusive patented companding circuitry with 120dB dynamic range and highest quality audio for an unsurpassed UHF performance
- Dual removable high gain antennas with TNC connector front or back mounting
- Standard 19" 1U, all-metal rack mount housing
- Externally powered with AC/DC adapter included
- All head worn microphones are lightweight and designed for long comfortable wear
- Omni-directional condenser elements provide exceptional audio with excellent transparency and gain before feedback.
- Available with mini-XLR or 3.5 mm phone plug for wireless applications (and fits most standard wireless bodypack transmitters). Available in black only.
- Require low voltage phantom power as supplied by most wireless bodypack transmitters
- Choice of headworn or lavalier microphone operation with convenient input volume control for proper level adjust, or instrument operation without input level control
- OFF/STDBY/ON switch allows convenient audio muting while transmitter "ON"
- Status LED indicator flashes once for unit "ON". Lights steady for low battery alert
- Single 9V alkaline or NiMH battery
- Lightweight, rugged ABS housing with integral antenna
- Overall System Performance
- RF Carrier Frequencies: Selected factory installed frequencies between 740MHz-806MHz
- Frequency stability: ±0.005% (Crystal Controlled)
- Audio Deviation: FM ±20kHz normal, ±50kHz maximum
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, -3dB
- Dynamic Range: 120dB
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.5% THD, normal
- Operating Range: 250 feet normal, 500+feet max line of sight
- U-81 Octavo Wireless Receiver
- Reception: Mono antenna reception
- Antennae: 10" (25.4 cm) Dual adjustable angle
- Mute Threshold: 95dBm (none-adjustable)
- Image Rejection: -70dB, minimum
- Balanced output : Audio outputs: +/-24mV variable level (600 Ohms)
- Unbalanced MIX output: Audio output: 360mV variable level (Open load)
- Connectors: Balanced: XLR, Unbalanced: 1?4" TS,
- Antennas: TNC connector. DC in: 2.1mm barrel type.
- Indicators: Power On, RF and AF LEDs
- Controls: Power ON/OFF buttons, Volume Controls
- Power Requirement: 15VDC/1000mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 14.25" x 12" x 1.75 ", (36.20 cm x 30.50 cm x 4.45 cm)
- Weight : 7.20 lbs (3.37 Kg)
- UB-81 Bodypack :
- Input Connectors: 3.5mm locking mini-jack,
- Controls: ON/STDBY/OFF, Input Level Control (LT/HM), selectable inputs”GT/HM/LT switches
- RF Power: 20mW normal (50mW Maximum allowed by FCC)
- Harmonics and Spurs: -50 dB
- Antennas: Internal antennas
- LED Indicators: Single LED flashes once for "ON", lights steady for "LOW BAT"
- Battery: UH-81: 2xAA Alkaline or NiMH batteries
- UB-81: Single 9V Alkaline or NiMH battery
- Battery Life: 8-10 Hours (Alkaline)
- Dimensions: 4.25" x 2.5"x 1.0" (10.8 cm x 6.4 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Weight: UB-81: 3.1 oz (88 g) without battery