Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Nady UHF-4 LT/HM-20U (115) Headset Wireless System Black Ch 15true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Black Ch 15
Nady UHF-4 LT/HM-20U (115) Headset Wireless System Black Ch 15
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Advanced features, low price for a wireless uni-directional dynamic headset system.
The wireless mic system includes receiver, bodypack transmitter, and HM-20U mic headset. The Nady Transmitter features status and low-battery indication and an off/standby/on switch. A 9V alkaline or NiMH battery provides 4-6 hours of continuous usage.
Nady HM-20U Headset Mic
The Nady HM-20U is a miniature unidirectional condenser headset microphone. Optimally designed for singing and speaking applications, even in noisy environments. The mic's small, lightweight design makes it ideal for handsfree use with minimum visibility. It's perfect for singer-musicians (drummers, keyboardists), vocal/dance performers, DJ's, television announcers, public speakers, and aerobics instructors.
The headset's arch-shaped rests are placed over each ear and the remainder of the band extends around the back of the head just above the neck. The tip of the supporting arches rests on the temple just in front of the ear providing the necessary stability during use. The mic boom descends from the ear on the left side.
Carefully loosen the boom by unscrewing the assembly one-quarter turn. Place the microphone capsule close to the mouth to a favorable audio position. Tighten the boom assembly. Bend the boom and headset slightly for optimum fit. Connect the Mini-XLR or 3.5mm phono plug of the microphone cable to the input jack of the bodypack transmitter or XM-10 phantom power adapter. When using a phantom power adapter, connect it to the microphone input of an audio preamp that provides phantom power.
The entire Nady HM-20U microphone assembly has been moisture-proofed to guard against deterioration during use.
FeaturesUHF-4 LT wireless mic system
- Interference-free operation on select UHF frequencies within separate bands 902-928 and 944-952MHz
- Half-rack design receiver design with folding front panel dual antennas
- Snap out panel locking tabs for sing/and dual receiver optional rackmounting
- Tone Squelch to lock out interference
- DIgiTRU Diversity technology
- Full LED indicators
- unbalanced and balanced output
- Noisless transmitter On/Off switching
- 3 mic operating modes: Instrument (GT), Headworn(HM), and Lavalier (LT) mic
- Off/Standby/On switch
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack
- Accessible input level adjust control
- Easily accessible input level adjust controller
- Runs on single 9V alkaline or NiMH battery
- Full-frequency, uni-directional electret condenser mic
- Warm, transparent audio and maximum feedback rejection
- Durable, thin metal frame easily molded to any user
- Ergonomic design and comfortable fit with or without glasses, hat, or headphones (also no hairstyle hindrance)
- Tiny 5mm x 8mm lightweight capsule for hours of comfortable use
- Two sizes of foam windscreen included to reduce wind/popping noise
- Extendable, fully adjustable boom for optimum mic capsule placement
- Comes with standard XLR adapter for all wired and wireless applications
Hands-free, wireless performance at a budget-friendly price. Order one today!
UHF-4 LT/HM-20U (115) Headset Wireless System Specifications:System
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 18KHz, +/- 3dB
- Dynamic range: 120dB
- THD: < 0.6%
RF carrier frequency range: UHF, choice of single frequencies in separate bands within 794-865MHz
- Frequency stability: +/- 0.005%, crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM (F3E), +/- 20KHz normal
- Operating Range: Up to 250 ft. typical (depending on site conditions); up to 500+ feet optimum line-of-sight
- Reception Mode: DigiTRU Diversity (Dual Antenna)
- Squelch: External Control, Tone Key (30.768 KHz)
- Controls: Power On/Off, Volume Control, Squelch (Mute) Adjust
- Connectors: DC in, 1/4 in. unbalanced phone jack (360 mV/ no load), XLR balanced input (+/- 24 mV/ 600 Ohm load)
- LED indicators: Power On, Diversity A/B, Audio LED Bars + Peak
- Unwanted signal rejection: 60 dB image and spurious
- Power requirements: DC 15V @ 300 mA, adapter included
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 7.5"W x 8.1"D (4.5 x 19 x 20.6 cm)
- Weight: 0.9lb. (.41kg)
- Antenna: 3.5", dual telescopic
- Element: Back electret condenser
- Polar pattern: Uni-directional cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz20KHz
- Sensitivity: -46dB ±3dB
- Output impedance:1KÎ ±5%
- SPL max: 135dB
- Power supply: 1.5-12V DC
- Capsule: 5mm x 8mm
- Cable: 1.5mm diameter, 1M(40")
- Weight: 0.6oz.(18g)
- Output connector: 3.5mm mini-locking plug or 3-pin mini-XLR
- Mini-XLR Wiring: GND = Pin 1, Hot (+) = Pin 3 --> 2KÎ --
- > Pin 2
- 3.5mm Plug Wiring: GND = Sleeve, Hot (+) = Tip Foam
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.