- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady Wireless Receiver for E03 In-Ear Personal Monitor System
- Write a Review
- #277502 000531000 277502000531000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Nady makes this receiver for the E03 in-ear personal monitor system. The audio receiver is portable, and fits conveniently in your pocket. Nady inclu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This receiver unit for the E03 system ensures you'll keep an ear on your sound.
Nady makes this receiver for the E03 in-ear personal monitor system. The audio receiver is portable, and fits conveniently in your pocket. Nady includes a pair of mini binaural with the receiver. This is only the receiver unit and requires the Nady E03 personal monitor system to function. Up to 8 receivers can be used at at once with a single transmitter. Please specify channel.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Receiver for E03 in-ear monitor system”requires separate transmitter
- Up to 8 may be used with the E03 transmitter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.