- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Native Instruments Classic Keys Bundle
- Write a Review
- Product 702669
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
B4 II Virtual Organ The B4 II has been substantially enhanced from the most popular and authentic software emulation--the B4--with an even more auth...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get all of NI's powerful virtual piano and organ instruments in one cash-saving bundle!
B4 II Virtual Organ
The B4 II has been substantially enhanced from the most popular and authentic software emulation--the B4--with an even more authentic sound and many new functions. You will be addicted to its sounds right from the start. From silky soft to relentlessly rocking, the new tube amp and the 12 new speaker cabinets open completely new sonic dimensions. Choose one of the 120 outstanding organ sounds and start playing straight away.
The B4 software organ broke new ground when it was released in 2000 and was an instant success. It reproduces the sound of the legendary B3 and its rotary speaker cabinet with unmatched accuracy. Its expressiveness and immediate playability continues to amaze even the most experienced organ players. The B4 II raises the bar considerably, generating a much wider sonic range and a far richer, even more authentic sound.
Through The Tube
The latest version of this award-winning virtual organ sees the addition of many extra components. A tube amplifier and a selection of classic speaker cabinets offer you greater freedom of expression. Spring and studio reverb modules lend the sound more depth and atmosphere. From silky soft to relentlessly rockin', the sound is stunningly precise and more versatile than ever before.
Attention To Detail
From the drawbars, the vibrato and chorus to the tube distortion and rotary speakers, the B4 II delivers the sound of the original in incredible detail. The crosstalk between the tonewheels is adjustable and 11 additional tonewheel sets are also included: 'Cosmetically age' the B4 II or transform it into a Farfisa, a Vox Continental, or an Indian harmonium.
A Joy To Play
The B4 II is instantly playable. Its convenient Preset Manager coupled with a large selection of presets offer a wide range of styles. The new bass pedal legato and string bass features make using the foot pedals easy: a walking bass has never been simpler. The B4 II is a rounded, enthralling and easy-to-use software organ that instantly delights.
Let The Tonewheel Turn
The included tonewheel sets vastly expand the B4 II's sonic potential. Adjust the age of your B4 II: From factory-fresh to old and worn after years onstage--the choice is yours. Or turn the B4 II into a completely different organ altogether: the Farfisa, Vox Continental, and Indian harmonium are all included.
AKOUSTIK PIANO: Sample Based Acoustic Piano
The Steinway D, Bechstein D 280, and Boesendorfer 290 Imperial grand pianos, plus the Steingraeber 130 vintage upright piano come together beautifully in AKOUSTIK PIANO. High-quality sampled sounds are expressive, precise, and very playable. AKOUSTIK PIANO covers the entire range of piano sounds and styles, transfusing the sonic characteristics and subtle tonal nuances of all 4 into your computer ” the perfect complement for studios, rehearsal rooms, schools, stages and clubs.
AKOUSTIK PIANO sets a new benchmark for sound quality, capturing the full body and feel of the originals with unprecedented authenticity. The latest recording technology and a specially developed microphone setup was used for all 4 pianos. The result is a uniquely warm, transparent and flexible sound that delivers the same distinctive character of each individual piano in exacting detail and can still be adjusted to meet specific needs.
AKOUSTIK PIANO plays and responds exactly as real pianos do. The keys were sampled at varying velocities and great care was taken to capture the entire sustain and release phases. The innovative Layer Morphing Technology generates a seamless dynamic gradient. The characteristic resonances caused by use of the pedals can be adjusted, as can the subtle mechanical noises of the pedals and keys themselves. From perfect pianissimo to forceful fortissimo, this instrument delivers the same breadth and depth of tone as the originals.
Add sounds to a space
AKOUSTIK PIANO has a first-class integrated convolution module, allowing highly authentic spatial characteristics to be added to the sound. Place the piano in a studio, jazz club, concert hall, or a cathedral or use the dry signal as it is. The acoustic parameters of these spaces, such as the size, can also be manipulated. From the close mic setup of a jazz combo to the more ambient nature of classic solo performance, AKOUSTIK PIANO covers the whole spectrum.
ELEKTRIK PIANO Software Instrument
ELEKTRIK PIANO unites the four most beloved E-pianos of all time into one high-performance software instrument, which reproduces in exacting detail the sounds of the Fender Rhodes MK I and MK II, Hohner Clavinet E7, and the Wurlitzer A 200. These vintage classics have retained their magical allure to this day, and with ELEKTRIK PIANO their authentic sound and feel are attainable with a laptop or desktop computer.
Powerful sample engine
ELEKTRIK PIANO's engine is based on KONTAKT 2 - Native Instruments' award winning sampler. Each individual key of the hardware predecessors has been meticulously sampled to include the entire release phase at various velocity levels, ensuring incredibly authentic and dynamic playback of the original instruments.
Effects and presets
ELEKTRIK PIANO offers plenty of effects for individual instrument customization. Depending on the instrument, these include chorus, reverb, phaser, MIDI-controllable tremolo, wah-wah and more. Additionally, highly authentic impulse-response rooms and cabinet simulations lend ELEKTRIK PIANO even further depth and detail.
Each instrument also includes a wide selection of vivid, ready-to-play presets, which can be grouped into individual performance sets for quick recall of presets during live performance. Altered sound settings can be saved as new presets.
For stage and studio
Vivid sound, uncomplicated operation, and support for all professional interfaces make ELEKTRIK PIANO the first choice for studio and stage. Whether standalone or as a plug-in with multiple instances in a sequencer ” ELEKTRIK PIANO combines the authentic sounds of these vintage E-pianos with the power of modern computer-based music production.
- Authentic software version of the legendary tonewheel organ and rotary speaker
- Plays and sounds exactly like its real-world role model
- Play in stand-alone mode or use in the studio as a plug-in
- Tube amplifier and speaker cabinets engineered using Dynamic Tube Response technology
- Integrated spring and studio reverb units
- 120 presets and 11 alternative tonewheels sets
- Intuitive MIDI controller integration including MIDI learn and controller templates
- 9 drawbars per manual and 6 drawbars for the pedals, adjustable keyclick and flexible percussion
- Pedal legato and string bass modes make sophisticated playing techniques easy
- Scanner vibrato/chorus, rotary speaker, and tube amp distortion and overdrive
- 3 famous grand pianos and one vintage upright piano
- Extremely intuitive and clearly structured user interface
- Integrated convolution module for high-quality controllable room acoustics
- 4 different room types with distinctive characteristics
- Exceptionally high sample quality incl. sustain and release phases
- "Layer Morphing Technology" ensures a seamless velocity gradient
- Highly efficient sample engine based on KONTAKT 2, including Direct from Disk
- Adjustable mechanical noises of pedals and keys
- Integrated metronome, recorder and flexible 3-band EQ
- Keyboard velocity curve allowing response to be adjusted for different master keyboards
- One instrument offering the sound of four legendary e-pianos
- Reproduces the sounds of the of the Fender Rhodes MK1, Fender Rhodes MK2 , Hohner Clavinet E7, Wurlitzer A 200
- Vintage-style look and feel
- Full and powerful sound
- First-class presets for each of the four instruments
- Especially intuitive control surface for uncomplicated live and studio use
- 4 multi-function knobs for phaser, chorus, tremolo, reverb - depending on preset
- Assignable preset buttons for fast sound changes
- Based on Native Instruments' high-performance sample engine
- Intensive multi-sampling with velocity and release samples for a truly authentic sound
- Individual velocity curves for use with every kind of MIDI keyboard
Click or call to order today! Our dual 45-day Complete Satisfaction and Lowest Price Guarantees mean you can't lose!
- Stand-alone, Audio Units, VST, RTAS, DXi, Core Audio, DirectSound, ASIO
- System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.3.x, G4 733 MHz, 256 MB RAM
- Windows XP, Pentium 700 MHz/ Athlon XP 1.3 GHz, 256 MB RAM
- Recommended System:
- Mac OS X 10.4.x, G4 1 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP, Pentium III/ Athlon 1.3 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Standalone, Audio Units, RTAS, VST, DXi, Core Audio, DirectSound
- System Requirements:
- DVD Drive, 17 GB free hard disk space
- Mac OS 10.3, G4 1.2 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP, Pentium IV / Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Recommended System:
- Mac OS 10.4, G5 1.8 GHz, 1 GB RAM
- Windows XP, Pentium IV / Athlon XP 3 GHz, 1 GB RAM
- Audio Units, VST, RTAS, DXi, Core Audio, ASIO, DirectSound
- System Requirements:
- Mac OS 10.4.x, G4 1.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP, Pentium / Athlon XP 1.4 GHz or higher, 512 MB RAM
- 2 GB free hard disk space required
- Ready for Intel Macs.