- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Native Instruments KOMPLETE 6 Software/KORE 2 Hardware Controller Bundle
- Product 424082
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With this Native Instruments KOMPLETE 6/KORE 2 bundle, you get a unified software and hardware system for instantly finding, playing, and controlling...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
7 topnotch NI softsynths with 60GB of samples and a dedicated hardware controller.
With this Native Instruments KOMPLETE 6/KORE 2 bundle, you get a unified software and hardware system for instantly finding, playing, and controlling sounds, as well as 7 of Native instruments most popular softsynths, and over 60GB of samples”all configured to work synergistically with each other.
The Native Instruments KOMPLETE 6 software collection brings together 7 cutting-edge products that no music studio should be without. Containing groundbreaking and multi award-winning samplers, synths, guitar/bass amps, and creative effects, the KOMPLETE 6 collection represents Native Instruments' essential software tools for musicians, producers, and sound designers alike.
Over 7,000 Supreme Sounds
From hip-hop to film scores, pop to techno, rock to classical and beyond”KOMPLETE 6's 7,000 presets and 60GB of samples have it all covered.
Everything from dirty synths to heavenly choirs, pounding drums to full orchestras, subtle pads to screaming leads”it's all ready to play in premium quality.
A whole universe of sound, KOMPLETE 6 includes the following instruments and effects:
This popular sampler is more powerful than ever. It comes with 7 huge Instrument Collections forming a library of over 44GB. An incredible feature range allows everything from pristine playback and extraordinary tweaking potential for absolute creative freedom.
BATTERY 3: Charge Your Drums
BATTERY 3 is a dedicated drum sampler with a vast library of premium drum kits. A highly impressive engine and a host of sound-shaping options deliver tight, punchy drums from a user-friendly interface.
ABSYNTH 5: Addicted to sound
The legendary ABSYNTH synthesizer now has over 1,700 presets for evolving atmospheres, delicate pads, and complex soundscapes. It combines multiple synthesis and sampling techniques with the revolutionary Sound Mutation Technology.
MASSIVE: Maximum sonic effect
MASSIVE is a formidable sound monster for fat basses and piercing leads; from creamy analog sounds to dirty, brute force audio. Analog in concept, the high-end engine now has Wave Scanning Oscillators for delivering pure quality.
FM8: The Power of Digital
FM8 provides crystal-clear, airy, and razor-sharp digital sounds ideal for melodies and percussion. Alongside the 950 instantly playable presets, patches from classic FM hardware units can also be loaded. This makes for easy and dynamic FM synthesis.
REAKTOR 5: The future of SOUNDREAKTOR 5
REAKTOR 5 is an extremely versatile instrument studio. Modular architecture lets you create your own sounds. Choose from the vast factory library, or from 3,000 pre-made instruments in the online User Library.
GUITAR RIG 4 PRO: Perfect custom tone
GUITAR RIG 4 PRO is the ultimate all-in-one guitar and bass solution. Now featuring more amazing amps, cabinets, microphones and effects than ever before”GUITAR RIG 4 PRO sets the tone for excellence.
Configured for KORE 2
The next generation workstation KORE 2 and KOMPLETE 6 are synergized for total, intuitive control of your sounds. Use KORE 2 to access any sound of the full KOMPLETE package within seconds. Open the sound, create layers, and instantly tweak it analog-style using the KORE 2 hardware controller.
Configured for KORE 2
The best part about this bundle is that the next generation workstation KORE 2 and KOMPLETE 6 are synergized for total, intuitive control of your sounds. Use KORE 2 to access any sound of the full KOMPLETE package within seconds. Open the sound, create layers and instantly tweak it analog-style using the KORE 2 hardware controller.
About KORE 2
The completely revamped KORE 2 music production system makes finding, creating, playing, and tweaking sound easier than ever. KORE 2 integrates 6 Native Instruments audio engines and comes with 500 production-ready sounds, sound variation, and morphing; a completely new operating concept; redesigned controller; and innumerable further innovations. KORE 2 is focused on turbo-charging workflow and freeing creative impulses.
KORE 2 stands for unique sound”in no time. Transform your computer into a Super Instrument”find, play, combine, and create sounds with unparalleled speed, power, and ease.
Production-ready sound library
KORE 2 produces an ocean of sound right from the start by integrating the most powerful Native Instruments audio engines with more than 500 KoreSounds included. Furthermore, KORE 2 is infinitely expandable with any Audio Unit/VST-plug-in.
Fast and easy access to sounds
KORE 2 makes finding the desired sound a breeze”simply choose its musical characteristics in the new and expanded KoreSound Browser or use the text search function.
In KORE 2, software generated sound acquires the tactile feel of hardware. The KORE Controller's high resolution, touch-sensitive controls guarantee tangibly direct analog-style sound manipulation.
New in KORE 2:
Integrated Audio Engines
KORE 2 includes the audio engines from REAKTOR 5, MASSIVE, ABSYNTH 4, FM8, KONTAKT 2, and GUITAR RIG 2 providing a stunning selection of premium sounds.
500 unique, production-ready KoreSounds have been specially created for KORE 2 using the integrated sound generators, effects, and advanced MIDI tools arpeggiator, step sequencer, and MIDI player, incorporating ingenious routing and layering. Through the combination of high-end sound generators with the unique potential of KORE 2, the on-board sounds boast an unparalleled level of detail and depth.
The focus has been laid on universally applicable yet innately tweakable sounds and instruments. Useful parameters of every onboard sound have been individually mapped to the KORE Controller, allowing for highly detailed editing. Playing and customizing sounds has never been this easy and musical.
Sound Variations and Sound Morphing
Any KoreSound can encompass up to 8 sound variations”8 articulations of one sound enabling you to emphasize varying settings and nuances as part of the musical flow. The 500 on-board sounds have been specially programmed with a wealth of variations. The real innovation is the ability to morph sounds between their respective sound variations. For example, a KoreSound can start as a bass-heavy MASSIVE sound, morph into a crystalline FM8 pad, gradually distort (through the addition of a GUITAR RIG 2 effect) and finally dissolve, (through the addition of a delay plug-in) in a haze of reverb.
There are practically no limits to how sounds can be morphed. Virtually any parameter of a KoreSound can be set as a sound variation. Internal mixer settings, volume/pan/send settings, MIDI information, audio, and effect parameters as well as the sound settings of the plug-ins can be saved with a sound variation, thus making them available for morphing. Whether smoothly morphing between sound variations with two of the KORE Controller's rotary dials or switching between variations with the 8 controller buttons”both processes can be automated in the audio host.
Create faster, work smarter
The Sound Matrix lets you combine KoreSounds, plug-ins, effects, MIDI file players, step sequencers, appregiators and even entire performances (consisting of multiple KoreSounds) in any combination. Simple drag-and-drop operation in one unified interface for all file types minimizes the time spent managing files and maximizes creativity.
Want to fuse an ABSYNTH pad with an FM8 lead sound and pattern delay? Combine an appregiator with a REAKTOR sound? Trigger a KONTAKT drum kit with a MIDI player? KORE 2 handles all elements (whether KoreSounds, plug-ins, effects, performances or MIDI modules) in the same way and using just one interface. Making, manipulating, and working with sounds and plug-ins becomes direct and intuitive.
Complexity made easy
The entire sound architecture has been condensed in such a way that any number of mixer structures, including audio and MIDI routing can be nested inside each other, while simultaneously retaining maximum clarity. The topmost level in the KORE interface is also the simplest, allowing an immediate, musically intuitive approach”even highly complex KoreSounds are incredibly easy to use. Through double-clicking, the user can access KORE's deeper levels, enabling increasingly profound sound manipulation.
Uniform operation in plug-in or standalone mode
Organize your entire KORE rig for playing live, use performance presets to switch between sounds, channel settings, effect parameters, and more. KORE 2 now offers the same powerful features, whether in standalone or plug-in mode.
Redesigned KORE 2 controller
Redesigned KORE 2 controller has undergone a redesign; many details have been improved and fine-tuned to work in total harmony with the KORE 2 software. Diverse functions of both modules can be controlled in real time with the hardware controller including patterns, loop length modulation, velocity, note length, and more.
Flexible MIDI Routing
MIDI control data from the MIDI file player, arpeggiator, step sequencer or any other MIDI generating plug-in can now be routed”in the same flexible way as audio”to any number of sound destinations. For example, use a REAKTOR sequencer to trigger ABSYNTH sounds.
Flexible Aux Routing
Creativity without bounds”in KORE 2 an unlimited number of aux channels are now at your disposal. Send the output of individual plug-ins to their own individual channels, or for further processing to other channels. Aux channels are created dynamically and are displayed only when needed.
12 new premium effects”among them unconventional and inspiring tools such as cabinet saturator, pattern delay, and grain shifter. Additionally, all KORE 1 effects have undergone improvement with some additional features added. In total, 32 integrated effects are at your disposal.
Integrated Help Display:
The context-sensitive helper is integrated within the interface. When moving the mouse over an element an explanation of its functions will be displayed.
Menus and helper are available in English, German, Spanish, French, and Japanese.
- Includes 7 award-winning software products: synthesizers, samplers, effects, and a virtual guitar studio
- Huge selection of presets covering the entire musical spectrum”all ready to play
- Over 7,000 presets have been categorized as KoreSounds and pre-configured for use with KORE 2
- Suited for music production, live performance, instrument and sound design
- High-quality sound engines deliver perfect sound quality
- Includes over 60GB of professional samples
- Unlimited possibilities to create new sounds
- Intuitive user interfaces for fast and efficient workflows
- All instruments run standalone &mdash ideal for live performances onstage
- Supports all major plug-in and sample formats for perfect integration in all professional recording environments
- Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, DXI, RTAS ASIO, Core Audio, DirectSound, WASAPI
- Unified software / hardware system to instantly find, play and control sounds
- Includes audio engines from REAKTOR 5, MASSIVE, ABSYNTH 4, FM8, KONTAKT 2 and GUITAR RIG 2 with 500 unique KoreSounds
- Sound Variations enrich every KoreSound with up to 8 variations that can be morphed into each other
- Perfectly integrated hardware controller for analog-style sound control and complete software navigation
- Loads Audio Unit- and VST-plug-ins with easy preset import for immediate use
- Ultra-fast KoreSound-Browser lets you find any sound according to its musical attributes
- Drag and Drop user interface for a fast and inspiring workflow that liberates creativity
- 30 top quality effects ranging from classic to inspiring creative tools
- Powerful routing/layering possibilities based on a highly flexible audio and MIDI signal flow
- Built-in Arpeggiator and Step Sequencer with realtime control
- Preconfigured for smooth use with KOMPLETE 4 and NI KOMPLETE SOUND 2
- High-performance KoreSound browser with ultra-fast quicksearch function
- All KORE 2 compatible file formats / elements (KoreSounds, MIDI files, performances, plug-ins, integrated effects) can be managed AND tagged.
- Individual Sound Attributes / Tags: in addition to the multitude of pre-existing categories you can now tag your sounds, plug-ins, effects, MIDI files, etc. according to your own criteria.
- KoreSounds can be saved by drag and drop in the KoreSound browser.
- Multi-file editing: multiple KoreSounds can be saved and tagged simultaneously (for example, newly added bass sounds can be tagged as "Bass" - "Analog" - "Low" - "Hip Hop")
- Batch Import: Entire preset libraries of 3rd party Audio Unit/VST plug-ins can be imported in one go; after which they are instantly usable as KoreSounds.
- Faster plug-in prelistening”simply click on a plug-in in the Sound Matrix and step through its presets.
- Text search and category selection can be used in combination, i.e., searching for MASSIVE in the text search field with additional categories (for example "Bass", "Analog") will show results for MASSIVE analog bass sounds.
- Monophonic step sequencer specially developed for KORE 2, with up to 32 steps, variable loop length and other advanced features.
- High-performance arpeggiator, purpose built for KORE 2.
- Significantly tighter interaction with the KORE 2 software on all levels.
- New navigation buttons with precise pressure points.
- Optimized navigation area with a slightly altered layout. Load, control, perform, morph and save - directly from the hardware.
- Precision jog wheel for scrolling through functions and lists.
- Compact design, no longer includes audio interface.
- Security slot for Kensington locks
- Monophonic step sequencer specially developed for KORE 2, with up to 32 steps, variable loop length and other advanced features
- Diverse functions of both modules can be controlled in real time with the hardware controller (patterns, loop length modulation, velocity, note length, etc).
- Note: KORE 2 can also be used with the KORE 1 controller.
- Windows XP/Vista (32/64-bit), Single Core 1.4GHz, 1GB RAM Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, G5 1.4GHz/Intel Core Duo 1.66GHz, 1GB RAM
- 4GB free disc space/60GB for complete installation, DVD drive All included products are compatible with Intel-based Macintosh computers
- KORE 2 is available separately
- GUITAR RIG 4 PRO and KONTAKT 4 do not support DXi
- REAKTOR 5 is currently not running on 64-bit operating systems
- VST, Audio Units
- Standalone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS under Pro Tools 7
- Core Audio, ASIO, DirectSound
- Mac OSX 10.4.x, G4 1.6 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Win XP / Vista (32 Bit), Pentium / Athlon 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- USB Port
- Native Instruments has seen good results in its compatibility testing with Windows Vista 32-bit. NI products generally operate without specific problems or limitations under this operating system. However, Windows XP is currently still recommended for professional music production due to its proven reliability and compatibility, especially for a productive environment where these aspects are crucial.
- Windows Vista 64-bit is currently not recommended by Native Instruments for professional music production due to a lack of compatible applications and hardware drivers. Native Instruments will continue to evaluate the Vista 64-bit platform and further developments regarding relevant third-party music production software that are interoperable with NI products.